What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

(SH) A.Music (Gear Glitching)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wink

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): (SH) A.Music

Time & Date this happened: 2015-10-23   00:20

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: Me=[LZ] Jake and [LZ] Luciano Salvatore where driving upp to the hospital, he desynced and because of that we crached and died, I where going to wait for a medic then some one took my gear (gear glitching) so I respawned ran upp there to get his name. Later then he realize that im back he drops the ghillie suit/keeps backpack, and run away soon after comming back again as you can see in the video

If the guy in the other car reads this you can send me a message and I will give you some money for the accident.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 2D

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Tried to get him into ts but didn't work so well

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
https://vid.me/by7K

Approved -Action Taken -23/10/15

Name:(SH) A.MusicSteam ID:76561198119014496GUID:fa74d5b3a96876c27d59cb7514c876a5However, you broke NLR by going back. Even though he glitched your gear you shouldn't have done that. just send an admin message and they'll spectate. This time i will warn you. Next time will be a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back