What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shadowplay Red Line

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
Recently, a red line has appeared in my shadowplay icon which doesn't allow me to record. It happens for both instant reply and recording options.

I updated my drivers after it happened and nothing changed. The HDD it stores to is not full and I changed the tried changing the folder it stores to.

Windows 10 64 Bit + GTX 970

Any ideas? Thanks 😀

Got a picture of what it looks like?
direct

That happened to me a few times, I usually just disabled shadow play, then re-enabled it a few minutes later.

"have you tried turning it off and on again?"

That happened to me a few times, I usually just disabled shadow play, then re-enabled it a few minutes later.

"have you tried turning it off and on again?"
I must've restarted my pc about 5 times, and restarted shadowplay more and it done nothing...

But I do it now and it works 😛 All is good now, thanks for the help 😀

I must've restarted my pc about 5 times, and restarted shadowplay more and it done nothing...

But I do it now and it works 
1f61b.png
 All is good now, thanks for the help 
1f600.png
It's the magic touch ;)

But I do it now and it works 
1f61b.png
 All is good now, thanks for the help 
1f600.png
Nvidia exprience Realy not stable i suggest you to reinstall it

The red line is gone, but now every time I start my computer the shadowplay icon is there, but i can't disable it (in the ALT + Z menu) or record anything. I fixed this earlier by closing all nvidia stuff in task manager and opening it but that isn't working now.

The red line is gone, but now every time I start my computer the shadowplay icon is there, but i can't disable it (in the ALT + Z menu) or record anything. I fixed this earlier by closing all nvidia stuff in task manager and opening it but that isn't working now.
I suggest you to reinstall the program and drivers and most likely its will be fixed

That happens when you run out of memory, atleast for me. 

Recently, a red line has appeared in my shadowplay icon which doesn't allow me to record. It happens for both instant reply and recording options.

I updated my drivers after it happened and nothing changed. The HDD it stores to is not full and I changed the tried changing the folder it stores to.

Windows 10 64 Bit + GTX 970

Any ideas? Thanks 
1f600.png
This happens to me, I use the same OS but with a GTX 1070 and I fix it by opening the menu (alt z) and closing it again, then pressing alt f10 (my capture button) to kick it back into life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back