What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shambala12's Private Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shambala12

Retired
This has been something which I have been thinking about for a long time and has been a difficult decision for me however it needed to be done. I am officially leaving the community as of today for a few reasons. I'm personally getting bored of doing the same things on the community, I have had an amazing time in all of the factions however after experiencing everything which you can do on the server, it can get quite boring and I'm sure many of you can agree with me on that. Another reason is that I will be starting my Agricultural course at college in September so I will be very busy, therefore I will not have much time to spend gaming. Another reason is that I personally feel that the RP standard has gone down and it is becoming more acceptable to use phrases such as 'Hands up or die' which I strongly detest. There have been many people I have met and had lots of good times with during my year on the community however I'm too lazy to tag you all however you know who you are, however I will tag a few. 

I want to personally thank @CMO Jackdevo @CMO Joel Denning @CMO Norman for allowing me to become a CST for about 4 months. It has been really fun and enjoyable and learned quite a bit from you guys. Jack, keep irritating people in the channels with your guitar and singing 😂  Joel, do some work you lazy Swiss. Stop playing Elite Dangerous 24/7 😘  Norman, stop being so anti-social and stay in channels without leaving mid conversation 😜 

@Scott S @BaconUK @CI Geoff @smithy Spoon. We have had some great times back in the police. Keep in touch lads. 

@Robbie @TomTheDoge By far my favourite of the staff Team. Keep up the good work and had fun back in the police. Keep in touch, you two are a good bunch of lads.

@Singh @Jeffery John Yellow @Thor of Umbrella You guys are a bunch of good lads. Keep up the good work and keep in touch. 

@Damian - Farmer Jef @Popka @Replica @FabioHoeg Had a good laugh in TP. Keep in touch. 

Thats all I can be bothered to tag, the rest of you know who you are so keep in touch. It's been a fun run however my Jet is ready for takeoff and the airplane mode has came up on the overlay so I'm off, cya all!

Last edited by a moderator:
See Ya, Good luck in future and thanks for helping me out in the nhs  Good bye for now 

On behalf of the whole NHS thank you for all your hard work and effort you have put in, not just in your role as a consultant but your whole time with us. Your contribution has been greatly appreciated, especially the hard work behind the scenes youve put in to the application team. 

As for your feedback I feel like they are accurately for me, Joel and Jack haha 😂 and I know all of us hope to remain in contact with you in the future. 

Personally from me, hope you get on well starting your college course, don't go killing people in tractors or scaring off the cows 🐮. Maybe one day we can go for that game of bowling at tenpin down the road lol.

Anyway. Good luck in your future endeavours, you will be missed!

I thoroughly enjoyed the entirety of my moments with you, we have had some amazing times. You have been a great help in the NHS and myself alongside the NHS Command team thank you for that.

It is  a shame to see you go but I have no doubt we will stay in contact and play on other games together (Atleast when I get Elite Dangerous xD). 

Also, I will keep my annoying guitar playing/singing legacy, and will continue to harass you regarding getting help for any future girl issues that may arise in my life!

Seriously though, good luck wherever you go and whatever happens in your future. Love, Jack. <3

I Hope to see you Soon and thanks for all help in the NHS

-Chang

Last edited by a moderator:
See ya shambala:) thanks for being around. Hope to see you soon. I am always on TS or Steam if you fancy a chat xx

You have always been a very nice guy! Goodluck in college mate! And see you in a bit.

Shambala, you and me became consultants at around the same time in the NHS. I just want to say that it was a pleasure to meet you and I will always remember our NHS rivalry(Sierra is better than november) I hope to stay in touch with you in the future. I am not good with words, so this is as long as it's going to be.

(I wasn't tagged? 😢)

Shambala, you and me became consultants at around the same time in the NHS. I just want to say that it was a pleasure to meet you and I will always remember our NHS rivalry(Sierra is better than november) I hope to stay in touch with you in the future. I am not good with words, so this is as long as it's going to be.

(I wasn't tagged?
1f622.png
)
November is much better than Sierra. It's been fun together, been a laugh bullying you 😂 Also cba to tag every1 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back