What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shame!

This is the max effort of RP of most of the island unfortunately. No inventive ways to rob.

This video also shows the trouble when RPing with police. I feel sorry when I watch people roleplaying with the police as you can physically feel the silences in game that you just know that they are talking to each other loads on TS. Really not immersed in the situation enough. My advice would be to mute sound on TS and roll with it. See this too often. 

. I feel sorry when I watch people roleplaying with the police as you can physically feel the silences in game that you just know that they are talking to each other loads on TS. Really not immersed in the situation enough. 
Mentioned this at the board meeting last night.

In all fairness it's not only the police that do it, rebels do it too.

Why isn't it a server rule that so long as you're talking in roleplay over teamspeak when you are stood next to someone to hotmic it ingame?

Why isn't it a server rule that so long as you're talking in roleplay over teamspeak when you are stood next to someone to hotmic it ingame?
I think thats a great idea. On that way police and rebels are forced to roleplay , only sometimes you have to communicate with your back-up on teamspeak. I must say that i find it not realistic when we are communicating with officers while there are hobos or rebels talking to the officer , and we talk in ts only. We should change that we also have to talk in-game while talking in teamspeak. NOTE: Only if you are in a roleplay situation of course!

Whenever I've played in a group i'm muted in a RP scenario, I agree with you @Vladic Ka many times i've been talking with cops and say something and get a 5 second silence, I know I my head they are talking in teamspeak about stuff which thus breaks the immersion, I've even at points though my router has been disconnected.

Its like dealing with a bunch of telepathic talkers, I'm confused to why people don't do this as a standard, even with rebels/robbers you can tell. Surrounded by 4 robbers who don't say a word and then "magically" know when to close in together.

Pet hate of mine too. I used to hot-mic when strolling around Kavala, "on the phone" (talking to George on ts). 90% of the time it was just idle chat and so never needed to worry about breaking RP. I mentioned a while back at a police meeting that mics should be used more in game, and I have seen a small increase which is promising. Unsure how it could be promoted though. This can just be another appeal for everyone to RP everything. Go on. It makes me smile.

On topic though, Banana Ducks videos also make me smile; My thanks Mr. Duck!

I think it actually already is, not directly said but if you think about it. We are standing right beside someone, talking to them in our radios without saying anything, could be classed as FailRP but not actioned as such. Just my cent on it, as I think it is a great idea!

This is the max effort of RP of most of the island unfortunately. No inventive ways to rob.

This video also shows the trouble when RPing with police. I feel sorry when I watch people roleplaying with the police as you can physically feel the silences in game that you just know that they are talking to each other loads on TS. Really not immersed in the situation enough. My advice would be to mute sound on TS and roll with it. See this too often. 
On my old server me & my gang used to chase people down in humming birds,hold them at gunpoint al rebel like,yelling hands up etc,Then we would give them large sums of money and then just abruptly leave without saying a word.

Quite disappointing to see that most of the people in this video are in a gang that has been around for a long time.

When im in a Robbery operation with my gang than i need to keep my TS open, but when i am in a RP scenario by myself or some other Gang members of mine i mute myself, when they need something on TS, they eventually say '' Fancy get on the radio for a second'' if its Important. I do agree its a bit annoying to have a 5 sec of awkward silence xD.

When im in a Robbery operation with my gang than i need to keep my TS open, but when i am in a RP scenario by myself or some other Gang members of mine i mute myself, when they need something on TS, they eventually say '' Fancy get on the radio for a second'' if its Important. I do agree its a bit annoying to have a 5 sec of awkward silence xD.
Maybe we can find a way to use the Task force radio,It is amazing & has the solution.

Maybe we can find a way to use the Task force radio,It is amazing & has the solution.
Yes it is a improvement but it will cause alot of trouble with the people who do not know how to install that mod. Remember this is Altis life a public Roleplay server.

Not Critical Gaming or Project Life :p. For example i think whitelisting the server would improve the server aswell, but you will lose alot of people. And maybe with Task Force Radio aswell, dunno not my decission to make but for the Management Team.

Yes it is a improvement but it will cause alot of trouble with the people who do not know how to install that mod. Remember this is Altis life a public Roleplay server.

Not Critical Gaming or Project Life :p. For example i think whitelisting the server would improve the server aswell, but you will lose alot of people. And maybe with Task Force Radio aswell, dunno not my decission to make but for the Management Team.
I disagree with whitelisting as it will limit new people & as for task force,It's pretty easy to install & alot of videos,But truly it is Managements call.

I disagree with whitelisting as it will limit new people & as for task force,It's pretty easy to install & alot of videos,But truly it is Managements call.
My opinion, Yes to Task force radio :D had it before and it makes the Sound much better :D

I agree. Although some gangs are often speaking their own language on TS. Like, we often speak Dutch because we rarely have any English speaking people in our gang. So that'd make speaking at the same time in-game when talking through TS very difficult because speaking a foreign language is not exactly allowed in direct I believe.

As for the video. Love it. Banana Duck makes me laugh my ass off everytime.

i know that me, @SI Dreddand @CI MACCAShotmic in game and talk to ts when talking to eachother if we're far away, it addsin more immersion. More people need to start hotmicing radio calls instead of just standing there, 

Just imagine taskforce radio tho 
1f60d.png
Thats what i said,see support is rising TFR Squad lol

Back