What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sharpe (Action: Ban Issued 10/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, if you both apologise to each other (including apologising for calling him a filthy Englishman as I'd consider this bad RP from a cop) and pay for lost assets if it was pre-5.1. Forget it ever happened as I get the feeling both sides genuinely meant to role play situation.

Perhaps, if you both apologise to each other (including apologising for calling him a filthy Englishman as I'd consider this bad RP from a cop) and pay for lost assets if it was pre-5.1. Forget it ever happened as I get the feeling both sides genuinely meant to role play situation.
How is it bad roleplay for a cop to call someone a filthy englishman. Lol?

How is it bad roleplay for a cop to call someone a filthy englishman. Lol?
Pretty sure the IPCC would have a field day of it was used in reality.
I'm just trying to resolve the issue before Wilco sees it.. as constantly suggested by the police force itself.

Pretty sure the IPCC would have a field day of it was used in reality.

I'm just trying to resolve the issue before Wilco sees it.. as constantly suggested by the police force itself.
But it's not breaking roleplay... it's actually roleplay, he never breaks character.

The IPCC may come in about it, but it's still roleplay. ;;

roleplay.

But it's not breaking roleplay... it's actually roleplay, he never breaks character.

The IPCC may come in about it, but it's still roleplay. ;;

roleplay.
and I'd consider it poor. Further that, he's working for the British government, a large slice of which is English itself. Role play may be role play, I never suggested breaking role play, but poor role play. I'm not even snapping at him for it, I just pointed out my opinion. I feel both are in the wrong and it can be settled without bringing it here.
If someone insults me in game when I've got a weapon, I feel very tempted to pull the trigger too, oft times I'll simply leave them with a bullet in their foot for insulting me. In regards to the ifrit ramming, I rammed Ciaran yesterday, yes by complete accident (frames dropped to 1fps, steam overlay popped up and I didn't have time to ALT + Shift, I even apologised in direct chat straight after.

and I'd consider it poor. Further that, he's working for the British government, a large slice of which is English itself. Role play may be role play, I never suggested breaking role play, but poor role play. I'm not even snapping at him for it, I just pointed out my opinion. I feel both are in the wrong and it can be settled without bringing it here.

If someone insults me in game when I've got a weapon, I feel very tempted to pull the trigger too, oft times I'll simply leave them with a bullet in their foot for insulting me. In regards to the ifrit ramming, I rammed Ciaran yesterday, yes by complete accident (frames dropped to 1fps, steam overlay popped up and I didn't have time to ALT + Shift, I even apologised in direct chat straight after.
But couldn't you consider that is his character? Remember we're not in Britain, we're in Altis which is a totally different place compared to Britain. And plus, dude I'm not even snapping at you! I mean it's just a bit rough to consider it poor roleplay when he didn't do anything out of position in collaboration to his character. If anything, he should've restrained the two immediately and asked a higher officer to scrap it immediately. Instead he did actually initiate a conversation.

Anywho, he shouldn't have pulled out his gun and just shot him, that just sucks.

But couldn't you consider that is his character? Remember we're not in Britain, we're in Altis which is a totally different place compared to Britain. And plus, dude I'm not even snapping at you! I mean it's just a bit rough to consider it poor roleplay when he didn't do anything out of position in collaboration to his character. If anything, he should've restrained the two immediately and asked a higher officer to scrap it immediately. Instead he did actually initiate a conversation.

Anywho, he shouldn't have pulled out his gun and just shot him, that just sucks.
I just think it's highly unprofessional, sure it can be within role play but I see it as a bad character and poor role play, it could also cause offense (although you'd have to be a bit of a drip to take offense at that).
Sure, he did a good job for not dragging them out and restraining them however I feel he let himself down at this stage.

Sure it's bad that he shot him for that reason, but it's not like it's happened before. I feel as though those who intend to troll don't usually sign up to the forums and actively seek to better themselves. Sean Just Sean for example, has applied to join PLF and the out come of this thread may define what happens in his interview. An apology and compensation on both sides would prove not only to me, but the community as a whole that these folks can become trusted members of the community.

Im sure nothing was lost. I'm trying to look at thinks objectively.
Yes maybe we shouldn't have killed him.
Yes he shouldn't have insulted the British.

The moment this happened we pulled over our ifrit and looked for a police officer. Whereas doohickey instantly text sharpe telling him to enjoy his ban. 
I don't think it should have been taken to the forums as even I've noticed people are getting really petty with reports at the moment, all you see in side is people saying "OMG RECORDED REPORT" 
We were going to talk in game about it. but he logged.

Im quite willing to give him like 100k in comp if we can just close this shit. Both sides have been petty and im trying to rectify that.

Maybe Doohicky you need to be more specific in who you aim your words at in future, regardless of who you called a filthy Englishman, both I and Althair are English, as was a bystander Taffy who also commented on your words. It seems to me you have a real vendetta here, and can not be swayed from your opinions. However, I do apologise for any inconvenience or misunderstanding, I have already admitted my role play wasn't great. I would appreciate it if you called off your witch hunt, which is exactly what this is, as made evident in the fact you seriously exaggerated the offense to try and push for an instant ban.

The issue I have with that is that I did not call Sharpe a filthy englishman, I was speaking to Althair, who was talking to me with a very filthy mouth, so I used this term to describe him. He spoke to me with a filthy mouth, and said he was English, so naturally, he's a filthy englishman. 

Sharpe already said that the conversation I had with him (Regarding the so called Racist remark), he was not even involved in.

Every single one of Sharpe's comments and statements in this thread and the post vs me is more than enough to show that he KNOWS he did something wrong, but is trying his hardest to make me the bad guy.  I feel no need to apologize to him for killing me while I try to get RP out of a situation where I would have been in the right to just arrest them and scrap their vehicle.

Maybe Doohicky you need to be more specific in who you aim your words at in future.

So now we're just ignoring the video altogether and pretending that you and Althair were not verbally harassing me from the moment I parked, and barely let me get a word in before killing me...? 

Forgot to mention that I was specific as to who I was talking to. Go look at the video again.  I made it very clear that I wasn't referring to you.

I'm done with this thread, I'll let the admins decide what to do.  Just know that whenever you see me I will be recording, and you WILL fuck up again, because this incident is not the first time I've seen you breaking the rules, it's just the first time I got it on film.

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue I have with that is that I did not call Sharpe a filthy englishman, I was speaking to Althair, who was talking to me with a very filthy mouth, so I used this term to describe him. He spoke to me with a filthy mouth, and said he was English, so naturally, he's a filthy englishman.

Sharpe already said that the conversation I had with him (Regarding the so called Racist remark), he was not even involved in.

Every single one of Sharpe's comments and statements in this thread and the post vs me is more than enough to show that he KNOWS he did something wrong, but is trying his hardest to make me the bad guy. I feel no need to apologize to him for killing me while I try to get RP out of a situation where I would have been in the right to just arrest them and scrap their vehicle.
fair enough, I was just trying to put an end to this situation, no hard feelings aandim not belonging to either side!

Do what you like mate, I think almost every one of your points in this thread has been clutching at straws to be honest. Not only have you changed your mind about three times as to what argument you want to push, but you have also put words into my mouth that were never said.

At the end of the day, I have already apologised for this, yet you seem to still be on some butt hurt crusade. I think that says enough about you.

"Everytime I see you I will be recording"

Mate wouldn't it be easier to drop stuff, Im sure as hell you fuck up sometimes aswell. Do you want people to push for a ban every time or do you think people need to stop xcrying so much.

I'd very much like this closed. Every time I check the forums it's here, too many replies, lets just agree both parties were wrong and be done with it?

I have done this in the past and i am doing this again today

Banned for piss poor roleplay... looking at your forum account your just here to argue with everyone... lets revert back to your first thread on the forums

From day one the community was shocked.... every post you have written here its about defending yourself rather than integrating with our community.

Before you even bother posting a unban request think about your roleplay and if this community/server is for you.

Ban Issued

bfcd383dcd8c7aefea3ae4cf85bf85ee -1 Sharpe - Forum Report 10/11/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back