What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ShaunLAD Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunLAD

Unlinked
Been a fun almost 2 years that I’ve been playing here, feels like it’s been so much longer but met some great people who I’ve had some great times with 

big up the AR Boys too many to tag but yous know who yous are. 

Fun times in posiedon aswell even tho I done nothing but cause trouble and be inactive😂 cheers for the laughs 

@SALV best general there is no questions asked

@Charles Vane underrated GOD 

@Mad Yoke funniest Irishman alive

big up the rest of the plebs been a fun ride but all good things come to an end, just not enjoying Arma 3 anymore in general.

@Boab ur a god at the game mate that new PC has worked wonders, best Scottish man alive

@Robert R my favourite American, make sure you keep away from that nassssty asss pussyyy

@Eemil #1 FRED AGEN

@Dat Medic Thou a true inspiration to the community the things you’ve come through is outstanding and wish you nothing but the best

and lastly @Josh Black possibly the most annoying cunt I have ever met, still a god though am I right?

inabit boys 

ShaunLAD 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well fat tits obviously this wont be goodbye cos i have to put up with your toxic behavior on snapchat, gonna miss yer amazing rp ya virgin see u on the server in 2 weeks idiot ❤️ 

First post Salv hasn't facepalmed

Yeah I didn't get a tag for going out my way to give you a reply when I could... thought we was Xmas card list level of acquaintance

Good luck, Thankyou for being part of this story.

Sad times Shaun. Island wont be the same with out you make sure you stay in touch will miss you bud ❤️ 

Will always remember the SUV conversation to AAN Hill. 🤣

God luck mate, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back