What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shiny - (Action: Player was banned as per Cardoso)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of player your reporting (ingame name):  [YgR]Shiny

Description of what happened:   Me and the group were just rolling around Athira looking for someone to kidnap, whilst in a black offroad coming from randomly searching around Athira, a large amount of desync hit the server which left me being unable to do anything, after a few solid minutes of desync I noticed that people were exiting the vehicle, but I did not want to leave as on my screen the offroad was still moving, turns out someone stole the vehicle, pulled up in front of his supposed friend ([YgR]Shiny) and I was killed without any roleplay before hand, and also I didn't hear them try to say anything either.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I mentioned it to him on sidechat straight after and he denied that he rdm'd me.

Value of item/money lost:  MXC, Mrco. Ghillie outfit, 15 mags. (100k?) can't check atm.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

asked cardoso to sort them out. but not yet. this is the 6th report post about rev and shiny :/ 

This will be dealt today when i get home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Player was banned previously for this and successfully unbanned, Moving this to action taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back