What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SHIPWRECK??

DexyKing

Just wondering if the amount of gold bars we get from the shipwreck got reduced or not as I don't see anything about it in the change log but it apparently has changed in-game as I got only 1 gold bar during the 4 AM restart and the 8 AM restart  when I normally get 20 gold bars without cops on.. A statement from either the dev team or from an admin would be better to know if it is either broken or the amount of gold bars we get from the shipwreck has actually been reduced.

The possibility of someone taking it before you is still pretty big even if there isn't as many people  on. 

Yeah Dexy told me about this 20 gold bars I was waiting to go and do it when some other gang member told me it has been nerfed to one bar. If it has been nerfed Dexy we need a new way to make money let’s work together maybe I can pick you up in chopper for a split. Not metagaming we will arrange in game next time we meet. 

I think it’s 1 bar per cop now not just a base of 20 as when you were on with 2 other people on the server... Dexy it was too op

Back