What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shit RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mclovininin

Unlinked
Can we stop saying "Put your hands up, you're gonna die?", This might sound bias seeing as its all targeted at cops pretty much but it is just pure shit RP. A whole fuck ton of RDM cases could be sorted out by getting rid of this kind of RP and anyone who i think is doing this on multiple occasions should be kicked out the community, This isnt KOTH and is pretty much the only thing i can see majorly wrong with the community, i love this place and dont like seeing certain people making it miserable for others.

This 100% puts me off playing. When that is said, 95% of the time it means "We want a gun fight". The other 5% is when someone actually roleplays.

Just our of curiosity what do police say to rebels when there are a lot of them armed? This is the police, HANDS UP! 

What do rebels say to the police (the police always are armed remember) ?

Just our of curiosity what do police say to rebels when there are a lot of them armed? This is the police, HANDS UP! 

Spot on

Can we stop saying "Put your hands up, you're gonna die?", This might sound bias seeing as its all targeted at cops pretty much but it is just pure shit RP. A whole fuck ton of RDM cases could be sorted out by getting rid of this kind of RP and anyone who i think is doing this on multiple occasions should be kicked out the community, This isnt KOTH and is pretty much the only thing i can see majorly wrong with the community, i love this place and dont like seeing certain people making it miserable for others.
I know, it makes no sense saying this.. the police do not surrender anyways! It does not matter how many people you have surrounding an officer, they will not surrender. Just saying, if officers actually listened to the commands that are given when they are hugely outnumbered there might be less gunfights.

Source; me asking every officer to surrender while outnumbered and 90% will try to fight back a lost battle.

I know, it makes no sense saying this.. the police do not surrender anyways! It does not matter how many people you have surrounding an officer, they will not surrender. Just saying, if officers actually listened to the commands that are given when they are hugely outnumbered there might be less gunfights.
Source; me asking every officer to surrender while outnumbered and 90% will try to fight back a lost battle.
incoming : sometimes valuing your life is fighting for it !!!

I'd argue that it's mostly inexperienced recruits that follow this trend (cough cough, my own brother), but I lack any sort of data to support it. Only my own experience and some videos I've seen on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, as I am neither a cop or a "real" rebel, I will come with my non partisan input as I usually just watch situations unfold,

I have had many rebels walk up to cops and go "put your hands up or I will kill you" and simply not giving them enough time to comply, some may even shoot the person while they haven't even finished the sentence. On the other hand, many times when rebels ask cops to surrender themselves they simply ignore them or run behind something, knowing full well that there will arrive backup in a couple of minutes, that is not valuing your life.

Some cops also enjoy asking rebels to put their hands up and tase them before they even have the chance. The simple fact is that neither party is ever 100% correct in what they do, cops very seldom surrender even if they are alone because they know their gear is free and they have nothing to lose, rebels see this and think "hell, why should I even try when I know they'll fight back".

I saw a cop yesterday who did a speedrun on three rebels with his taser without responding to them asking him to surrender, he simply just tased them and ran up and handcuffed them while they were on the ground, then sent them to jail. I have also seen rebels who came into one fight with a cop and then just shot every cop they saw, who may or may not even have been informed of the situation.

I advise that this post is forfeited as it will end up as another "cop against rebel" arguement, that ultimately ends nowhere.

Sincerely,
Dr. H. Lecter

There are alot of officers in the force who i agree do not follow this as well as others. Personally i surrender to even 1 person. Saying "anyone you do see not valuing their life report them to a high ranking officer" Would be pretty much pointless as i know most of you feel this doesn't so anything, firstly there will be an impact, the officer may not be kicked out but they will most likely get a warning point against their name. (Im not a high ranking officer so cannot promise this but its how i believe the system works.)

I know this will seem like bullshit and bias, but the point is that police are not going to kill the suspect, How would you like an officer to approach a situation when the suspect looks like a rebel with a big fuck shit up weapon out/on their back?

Serious RP server.

We respect and value RP.

A certain gang has owned Kavala for 2 hours, resulting in literal guerilla warfare - what kind of RP is this? It is genuinely war! 

Its ok to rob the bank without negotiations - but then to take over a city and kill everything that breathes basically including your own men at points and even medics is not RP. 

The whole situation I have been here for. It is really tiring now. Yes we die, yes you die, but it is a warzone. You are selling gold - not starting the fucking occupation of Calais. Rebels are rebels yeah - but Kavala has people who want to have really nice RP situations - it is a SPAWN city where everyone spawns... And there is a fucking war

Every gun you loose, a hobo gains and shoots us.

It has never really escalated this bad in my career since the battle of PAROS... Which was Police VS a military force.

So I ask. 

Dont lay down your rifles - but dont take over Kavala anymore - and if you do, i'm sorry but thats me and 50% of the force done. 

I speak for many officers and civilians today - there is need for rebels but not WW3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Serious RP server.

We respect and value RP.

A certain gang has owned Kavala for 2 hours, resulting in literal guerilla warfare - what kind of RP is this? It is genuinely war! 

Its ok to rob the bank without negotiations - but then to take over a city and kill everything that breathes basically including your own men at points and even medics is not RP. 

The whole situation I have been here for. It is really tiring now. Yes we die, yes you die, but it is a warzone. You are selling gold - not starting the fucking occupation of Calais. Rebels are rebels yeah - but Kavala has people who want to have really nice RP situations - it is a SPAWN city where everyone spawns... And there is a fucking war

Every gun you loose, a hobo gains and shoots us.

It has never really escalated this bad in my career since the battle of PAROS... Which was Police VS a military force.

So I ask. 

Dont lay down your rifles - but dont take over Kavala anymore - and if you do, i'm sorry but thats me and 50% of the force done. 

I speak for many officers and civilians today - there is need for rebels but not WW3.
And that is where you are wrong.

We ( people who did the bank ) were not involved with the war that was going on in Kavala.
What did happen though, was us trying to use the gunfight to sell our gold.

So we turned up into the goldbuyer UNARMED and guess what happens? A police officer runs into the goldbuyer, issues no warning, lethals 2 UNARMED people, and tries to kill the third one whilst he is running around screaming "I AM UNARMED". 

We were in no way involved to the gunfight that went off in Kavala, but did basically get RDM'D by the police and lost a lot of money(~5mil) because of that.

And that is where you are wrong.

We ( people who did the bank ) were not involved with the war that was going on in Kavala.
What did happen though, was us trying to use the gunfight to sell our gold.

So we turned up into the goldbuyer UNARMED and guess what happens? A police officer runs into the goldbuyer, issues no warning, lethals 2 UNARMED people, and tries to kill the third one whilst he is running around screaming "I AM UNARMED". 

We were in no way involved to the gunfight that went off in Kavala, but did basically get RDM'D by the police and lost a lot of money(~5mil) because of that.
So why were another gang working with you and kicking up a storm?

I know this will seem like bullshit and bias, but the point is that police are not going to kill the suspect, How would you like an officer to approach a situation when the suspect looks like a rebel with a big fuck shit up weapon out/on their back?
they aren't going to kill you? I lf I could tag ti Ben to tell you how many times he's been executed from one of the cops who won't kill the suspect or even myself tell you that rubbers kill in head. SPC has vermin Sgt mxc dsgt mx di mxm

Also let's not forget AR that don't want a firefight but run around with mx1s  (no hate I like AR bit not when they say they don't want a firefight)

Lock this before it gets turned into a shit storm please.

So why were another gang working with you and kicking up a storm?
We were not working with them. They did not know that we were doing the bank. We used their gunfight to sell our gold bars, we were not working together, we were just using them.

they aren't going to kill you? I lf I could tag ti Ben to tell you how many times he's been executed from one of the cops who won't kill the suspect or even myself tell you that rubbers kill in head. SPC has vermin Sgt mxc dsgt mx di mxm

Also let's not forget AR that don't want a firefight but run around with mx1s  (no hate I like AR bit not when they say they don't want a firefight)
Things will happen, but i could similarly say that i have been killed by rebels 15 times in the last week. Can you also answer the question i asked pls? 

How would you like an officer to approach a situation when the suspect looks like a rebel with a big fuck shit up weapon out/on their back?

We were not working with them. They did not know that we were doing the bank. We used their gunfight to sell our gold bars, we were not working together, we were just using them.
I agree that you're group was involved in the murders and was wrongfully seen to be involved, however do you think it is wise to use a gunfight as cover? I would suggest that you tell the officers that they are not involved, all we knew at the time was two gangs were working together, we believed that TI were you're protection of some sort. This is why the rule of 3rd party gangs not getting involved is in place, TI have skimmed the border of this rule twice in a few days and need someone to speak to them about this rule clearly so they understand it. Sorry for any shit RP that you experienced from me personally.

I think officers approach t fine. Same with the way I think rebels approach it fine. Your the one complaining about how rebels approach... when cops do the same fucking thing 

I don't want this to be the argument that this is, just a way of us telling you our side of the story that i hope will help you to realize that we are in the exact same situation alot of the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back