What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shits about to get real

blaze1981

So as most of you are now aware altis pollice force have once again shown the unmc disrespect by infiltrating our base and shitting on my desk. Rebls are kidnapping my men and attacking our checkpoint on a daily basis ,

So i warned the island the unmc would not tolerate this shit and i would unleash hell on the island so now its time to bring in to action the unmc,s newest and most deadliest weapon so look out

826742-new_taliban_secret_weapon.jpg

Guess i'll have to stock up on my Ikea meatballs and go underground ;( Probably take Hoax's quadbike as well.

I regret what i've said. TCk 1st Paratroopers will stay in the choppers.. Sorry

Oh.. Is the UNMC Woo N EM SEE A little Sad :( Ohhh poor you.

GUESS WHAT. 
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    And also, I thought Shit was real anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will personally pledge my self to sort the whole UNMC out come at me @blaze1981and @Edgar Ville I come in a party bus and arrest all of you and put you in Jail. i will also scrap all your 50 cal off roads and Ifrits. be Warned 

Signed

SPC Timmy Athria Constabulary  

sadly when unmc are on the island the  furthest the police can manage is the checkpoint and my .50 cals live in sofia so your out of luck my friend

The last person to stand up to us got a large shard of glass shoved up his dick hole.

I will personally pledge my self to sort the whole UNMC out come at me @blaze1981and @Edgar Ville I come in a party bus and arrest all of you and put you in Jail. i will also scrap all your 50 cal off roads and Ifrits. be Warned 

Signed

SPC Timmy Athria Constabulary  
The UNMC thanks you for your meagre offering to the cause, however we have no such need for more police vehicles to scrap. They are clogging our limited space in the scrapheap at the moment. The UNMC would not say no to a generous donation of police issue white flags and piles of "please don't kill me" cash.

Regards. Sgt Gonzales UNMC Propaganda and Media Department.

look guys, this is what happens when you shit on a desk.

@blaze1981That was a good HM Treasury that you won 4 times. Or was it us? No, it was us! 4 TIMES WE WON. We fought hard, blood was spilt, but Ifrits were ours, Hellcats were scrapped, and the gold was ours once again.

@blaze1981That was a good HM Treasury that you won 4 times. Or was it us? No, it was us! 4 TIMES WE WON. We fought hard, blood was spilt, but Ifrits were ours, Hellcats were scrapped, and the gold was ours once again.
no we were ordered to leave by management after our trucks had been combat scrapped and the vault locked whilst under fire , lets not kid ourselves it was a good fun fight all around but no winners no losers you scrapped some of our vehicles we rode away with some hunters it was fun all round and for the first time in months the police actually provided some much needed competition well played

Back