What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shooting from cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Hoe

Unlinked
As the title suggests i think it would do the server some good in terms of meta, i think the whole shooting from vehicles thing isn't great for the server in regards to the whole rocket league situation we have going on right now for gun fights. I know a lot of criminals and police officers would agree with me on this one. Not sure what would be the best soulotion for this would be but two options that come to mind are you are forced to go first person or you can't shoot from cars at all. Would like to know what others think on this topic.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Massive +1 

There was a popular suggestion a while ago about forced first person when shooting from a car, that’s something I’d love to see. 

+1 good suggestion city needs to change for the greater good g

fully agree with this i think shooting first person is a good way i think if you couldn't shoot from cars it might cause problems during wars as youd have to decamp fully

As the title suggests i think it would do the server some good in terms of meta, i think the whole shooting from vehicles thing isn't great for the server in regards to the whole rocket league situation we have going on right now for gun fights. I know a lot of crimanls and police officers would agree with me on this one. Not sure what would be the best soulotion for this would be but two options that come to mind are you are forced to go first person or you can't shoot from cars at all. Would like to know what others think on this topic.  
+1 For etcher of them 

I personally think the current “meta” regarding armoured cars and driving around like you’re playing world of tanks is ridiculous, I feel like preventative measures should be put in place to enhance the actual roleplay. Yes, Gangs do drivebys however they don’t roll around with 20 cars each ramming and shooting each other 

As the title suggests i think it would do the server some good in terms of meta, i think the whole shooting from vehicles thing isn't great for the server in regards to the whole rocket league situation we have going on right now for gun fights. I know a lot of criminals and police officers would agree with me on this one. Not sure what would be the best soulotion for this would be but two options that come to mind are you are forced to go first person or you can't shoot from cars at all. Would like to know what others think on this topic.  
+1

This wouldn’t change the whole ‘armoured car’ or ‘rocket league’ meta at all. Without shooting in cars people will be more focused on ramming and disabling the vehicle. Armoured vehicles would still be used as it still provides an advantage when trying to escape people that are shooting at you. There’s always going to be conflict, and shooting from cars is another way you’re trying to nerf gun fights… What’s next? Guns decay whilst they’re in your container?

This wouldn’t change the whole ‘armoured car’ or ‘rocket league’ meta at all. Without shooting in cars people will be more focused on ramming and disabling the vehicle. Armoured vehicles would still be used as it still provides an advantage when trying to escape people that are shooting at you. There’s always going to be conflict, and shooting from cars is another way you’re trying to nerf gun fights… What’s next? Guns decay whilst they’re in your container?
gun decay sounds great 🤣

Personally I disagree, simply because shooting from cars is one mechanic which defines GTA roleplay as a whole. On the other hand, something else that could be implemented from when someone is shooting from a car is - BEING FORCED FIRST PERSON IN CARS WHILST SHOOTING - this may fix some issues that people are facing, but sadly some cars and guns in the market will decrease in value. Essentially, changing shooting from cars will affect the market value as a whole for criminals and everyone will complain. 

gun decay sounds great
Honestly this sound like a fix to the massive inflation of money that we are facing.

Unless this also applies to motorbikes i think this would push the shotgun motorbike  meta even more 

This was a thing a while ago, not sure why it changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back