What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shooting from cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

I think the whole rocket league era of shooting is very boring.

Huge +1 - either remove shooting from cars, or make it very difficult (Ridiculous recoil, or first person only). 

Vehicle to Vehicle small arms fire is in no way conducive to good RP. The server was much better off when this was something people couldn’t do. 

This change is well overdue in my opinion. The fact prominent gang members are behind the change shows how sick people are of the same boring min/max tactics from people looking to maximise Ws and minimise losses. 

+1 would be a lot more fun seeing people pushing/being pushed on foot then just zooming around popping off shots.

@Mack Daniels

This wouldn’t change the whole ‘armoured car’ or ‘rocket league’ meta at all. Without shooting in cars people will be more focused on ramming and disabling the vehicle. Armoured vehicles would still be used as it still provides an advantage when trying to escape people that are shooting at you. There’s always going to be conflict, and shooting from cars is another way you’re trying to nerf gun fights… What’s next? Guns decay whilst they’re in your container?
Would you like to send me the device you are using to see into the future? Last time i checked we can't be certain of what will happen to us, i've seen the fetuears in question implented on the most popular gta servers and they seem to be working perfectly fine and without the troubles you mentioned. And now you mention it gun decay does sound pretty good you should make a suggestion.

Personally I disagree, simply because shooting from cars is one mechanic which defines GTA roleplay as a whole. On the other hand, something else that could be implemented from when someone is shooting from a car is - BEING FORCED FIRST PERSON IN CARS WHILST SHOOTING - this may fix some issues that people are facing, but sadly some cars and guns in the market will decrease in value. Essentially, changing shooting from cars will affect the market value as a whole for criminals and everyone will complain. 

Honestly this sound like a fix to the massive inflation of money that we are facing.
So you don't disagree with my point? I'm sure the guns decreasing in value is less important than the current boring meta we have on this server were everyone sits in a car driving around aimlessly shooting. Last time i checked we are meant to be roleplaying.

I would much prefer a 1st person only mode inside cars rather than getting rid of the entire shooting from cars all together Atm fights are all just the same, get rammed then sprayed out 

Think forcing, or at least "encouraging" the use of fighting outside of cars will add an element of skill compared to the current rocket league then smg out your car meta, having people shoot while you drive and just change the whole course of gunfights alltogether is a positive thing, but I do believe (another suggestion) something like this should accompany a damage change across guns as a whole

Would make it 100x more fun having gunfights also. Don’t see any real negative 

+1

@FurphyCan't shoot anyways so this is a big +1

Well done @Fred Hoe

gta5-you-and-the-boys.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What about shooting from bikes would this idea apply to those too?

Huge +1 drive bying is part of the gang life however it should be limited to Frist person to work against this rocket league meta it’s so boring and unrealistic 

Big +1.

Whenever there's a gun fight, whoever is in the vehicle always has a massive advantage driving around and popping off people through the window, even in a moving vehicle.

First person is a good idea or even if it meant that accuracy is significantly reduced, that would be more reatlistic.

If theres no shooting out of cars, there will be even more ramming no? Will turn into a competitive rocket league match

-1 this is a bad idea police get involved enough as it is if people had to get out of cars to continue conflict with another gang police would have a feild day 

If theres no shooting out of cars, there will be even more ramming no? Will turn into a competitive rocket league match
Not exactly, you would ideally be apply to shoot in first person, in my opinion. 

Cars would still be option, but would encourage fights on foot. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back