What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shooting wheels/Warning shots

Zando912

I was wondering what the exact rules of shooting wheels or firing warning shots at police officers who are pursuing you are. I am aware you can fire warning shots at helicopters but can you do this when being pursued by an police SUV? 

Thanks 

You cannot warning shot anything but aircraft's. If you want to shoot at someones wheels then you will have to initiate on their tires.

You may not fire warning shots at a police car without engaging in any role play, it would be considered RDM even though you didn't actually shoot the police officers. Always engage in the best role play you can before shooting. I would suggest reading this post, it should help. 

What I often do when on a bench of a hummingbird following people I often shoot around vehicles in order to scare them & potebtially throw them off course and crash. I don’t see anything wrong with this as long as they don’t hit said vehicle or occupants. THe only thing that could happen is get arrested 

Back