What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shop Panic Alarms

Chilli

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Before i get into this. I do not own or not work at a shop. However i did note in discod a message saying 

There are at least 2-3 shops that are normally open because they have people working there to prevent robberies. I understand its frustrating but it has only been a few days so far, I personally think that the amount of people breaking into shops will keep decreasing overtime. I think that the only reason they are being hit so much currently is because its a shiny new feature and everyone and their dog wants to try it out. If after a week or so there is still a huge issue with a lot shops being closed for ages then that's when I think would be the point to start considering making changes.
The response being

u cant really go off the logic of if u work there ur shop wont get robbed as you just get held up and robbed at the same time
So i just suggesting a silent alarm that employees can activate. This will help protect those that do stay in shop. It would be like a interaction point on tills or on back computer so it can not be used anywhere like the judge one.

This helps promote shop owners in another push of a little shop rp. while shop rp is not enjoyable at times. It can have fun possibilities. And giving more for a shop employee to do would help imo

This helps promote shop owners in another push of a little shop rp. while shop rp is not enjoyable at times. It can have fun possibilities. And giving more for a shop employee to do would help imo
I don`t think that alarm will do much. I have been robbed twice now while being at the shop. Police dont have enough time to respond. I even locked the front door once but they drilled through the lock so fast, it didnt even make a difference.

Cops actualy didn`t respond to the alarm what so ever. Not even to ask what happened or if everything was good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cops actualy didn`t respond to the alarm what so ever. Not even to ask what happened or if everything was good.
The problem is that with all those alarms going off at the same time, usually there is not enough of us to cover them all, while also being available for the other calls that need attention.

How about the panic alarms also go through to G6 too? Help spread the workload and might increase the overall chance of a response

Shop alarms do (prior to the update) go through to G6, otherwise not sure if they still do. It is getting to a point shops need to start recruiting security guards, perhaps this would be a great opportunity to bring in the SIA badge via G6 and start getting a security guard thing going? I think it'd be suitable for these security guards to carry a baton (only a baton). Opinions?

Shop alarms do (prior to the update) go through to G6, otherwise not sure if they still do. It is getting to a point shops need to start recruiting security guards, perhaps this would be a great opportunity to bring in the SIA badge via G6 and start getting a security guard thing going? I think it'd be suitable for these security guards to carry a baton (only a baton). Opinions?
Shop alarms were removed from G6 a long time ago but adding them back will give them more to do when/if things are quiet.

Shop alarms were removed from G6 a long time ago but adding them back will give them more to do when/if things are quiet.
They were removed? That's a shame, I used to enjoy going to shop alarms in g6 although I've not been g6 for some time

Back