What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shop robbery

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: Make so the robber of a shop needs to stay inside the shop trough out the robbery.

Detailed Suggestion: Right now you can lockpick and hide away, this seems to be unfair. If the cops show up they are very unlikely to find the robber and most they can do is lock the tilt. My suggestion is to reduce the time, maybe 3 minutes, but the robber needs to be in the shop all the time till he collects the loot.

The Pros: Create more RP and interesting scenarios for the robbers to be able to get away with the loot. The cops will have a reason to respond to robberies.

The Cons: Dev time and effort.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? YES

I'm open to discuss this and make it better in replies.

Honestly I prefer how it is at the moment, it provides avenues for people to do both rather then simply being locked to having to be in the shop. There are trade-offs for doing either of these methods so its not like one of them is a particular issue. I can see it being an issue if it is the store owner responding to a robbery as there may not be much information to go on but for police there are other avenues we can take to catch the people even if they're not in the shop. 

Be nice if the rewards were increased for store robbery. That said I'm not a shop owner so they may feel strongly if its coming out of their own pockets. 

I also think its unfair that the police get an immediate notification for an alarm tripping when logically the alarm wouldn't be on as the shop is open and trading. The police would have to patrol and check stores as necessary.

Maybe changing it to a better lockpicking system, and if the criminal fails, it triggers an alert. 

Be nice if the rewards were increased for store robbery. That said I'm not a shop owner so they may feel strongly if its coming out of their own pockets. 
This is the biggest change that needs to happen IMO before anything else gets changed to the shops. As it currently is there is no gain at all for trying to rob a store 

This is the biggest change that needs to happen IMO before anything else gets changed to the shops. As it currently is there is no gain at all for trying to rob a store 
Fair I don't really think it needs to be changed as you don't make much money for such a high chance of being taxed or fined and you will just resort to a gunfight for what around 2k 

Back