What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shop Sales Counter Layout - QOL

Samuel Shire

Investor
Investor
So since we have had the update for a while where you can set the stored layout of items in you car/container/pockets/house i was thinking as i noticed the back storage are of shops you can organise these the same and have it layed out however you like, but you cannot do this to the shop front, instead its still the jumbled mess and you have to scour looking for whatever you need, i think it would be a massive quality of life improvement if the shop fronts could also be setup like this, then you could almost set it out like you were looking at the aisles of a shop

i think this would be nice to have it so if you wanted you could section bits together like, car care, snacks, food, ingredients and so on

i slapped together a little mock image to get the idea of what i mean

store.png

Pros

QOL improvement / Easier shopping for the public / more of a personal one but taking pride in having the shop front nice and tidy

Cons

of course Dev work and time / cant think of any others

PS this isnt just a benefit shop owners i think this would benefit all

So since we have had the update for a while where you can set the stored layout of items in you car/container/pockets/house i was thinking as i noticed the back storage are of shops you can organise these the same and have it layed out however you like, but you cannot do this to the shop front, instead its still the jumbled mess and you have to scour looking for whatever you need, i think it would be a massive quality of life improvement if the shop fronts could also be setup like this, then you could almost set it out like you were looking at the aisles of a shop

i think this would be nice to have it so if you wanted you could section bits together like, car care, snacks, food, ingredients and so on

i slapped together a little mock image to get the idea of what i mean

Pros

QOL improvement / Easier shopping for the public / more of a personal one but taking pride in having the shop front nice and tidy

Cons

of course Dev work and time / cant think of any others

PS this isnt just a benefit shop owners i think this would benefit all
I do like this idea, as it would make it easier what you are looking for... it will make it look nicer as well 

"...instead its still the jumbled mess and you have to scour looking for whatever you need"
Right now it's alphabetical no? 

But I do agree. I've loved being able to arrange the storage in a way that makes sense for my business, and would love to do the same with the till. Also gives shops an opportunity to put their sales items or more requested or new items at the top.

+1 

Think this is a great and constructive idea, would love to see it implemented if possible. 

Right now it's alphabetical no? 

But I do agree. I've loved being able to arrange the storage in a way that makes sense for my business, and would love to do the same with the till. Also gives shops an opportunity to put their sales items or more requested or new items at the top.

+1 
Yea I think it is alphabetical but still a bit if a mess haha

Exactly what I was thinking, if your running a deal on something you could push it to the top where it will be noticed first and so on

I don't know how possible it would be but couldn't shops have places around the shop to sell specific items? Much like a real shop thus requiring shoppers to look around for what they want?

Maybe could work like the storage items in houses but with public access and function like a mini till.

This way shop owners could place the items in prime locations around the shop and move things as they wished.

I don't know how possible it would be but couldn't shops have places around the shop to sell specific items? Much like a real shop thus requiring shoppers to look around for what they want?

Maybe could work like the storage items in houses but with public access and function like a mini till.

This way shop owners could place the items in prime locations around the shop and move things as they wished.
I get where your thoughts are and that would be interesting but it would need adjusting and custom location mapping for every shop in the city but for some they just need the 1 counter like resteraunts and bars, also I don't think players would want to have to run around the shop unfortunately looking for that one item, it's a good idea but people won't want to spend 5mins looking for the smoothie spot haha

Back