What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shop Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufff

#1 Car Dealer
Tweedle Upgrade

So basically, this upgrade would unlock a tweedle account that is associated with the business you have bought the upgrade for. For example, I own the 24/7 In Sandy Shores if I buy the twitter upgrade it would send me the login name for the store, transfer ownership of the twitter account to me and then forward me down to life invader to reset/create a password for the account.

The account would come with verification thus helping the imitation tweedle accounts that pop up from time to time of the same shop whom then make it their life goal to tarnish the reputation of the store owner a little bit harder to do, they'd need to be way more witty & actually work at pulling the wool over someone's eyes and maybe even pick the times where they try it as to when to proper owner isn't around to message back. 

Employee Upgrade

This upgrade would allow the store owner to upgrade the amount of staff he can have working at any 1 time. Currently I know they're done on a shop by shop basis as to what shop is allowed more employees than others but I feel like it should be up to the shop owner to plow some money into his shop for the ability to have more than 2 workers and himself at the store at any one time. 

This upgrade could work in some sort of a tier system so depending on shop you might only be allowed to buy it once for instance, a gang turf store if the gang own it should start off with 4 employees and then cost 250k for an extra one, then add 25k onto that price for every other employee you want to a maximum of 500k per slot (This would roughly give them another 12 slots from stock before they're not allowed anymore). For a gang that shouldn't be too hard to be able to do, everyone puts money into it to get money out of it kind of thing.

For regular 24/7 owners (Civillians) who aren't gang afilliated or on a turf should pay 250k per extra employee they want but it should be limited to i'd say a maximim of 5 employees, this is to keep it fair so not every single person in the city can work at 1 shop and that 1 shop buy all of the stock all of the time because of the amount of employees he has around at different times.

Overall, i'd say this would be a very good money sink for the stores whilst also being a fair amount of money for the potential extra chance you'll have being able to maybe grab a few repair kits at a restart.

Garage Upgrade

Basically this upgrade will spawn a garage point around the shop/dealership at a certain location that would allow 4 vehicles to be stored there, this would mainly be used i'd imagine for people storing trucks there for when they do orders and need them collecting ASAP, or when people want to log off it's another place for people to be able to log out/in.

I feel it's a very small QOL Update that you could put a decent price tag behind to pull more money out of the econemy, i feel like this upgrade should cost 500k for a 4 car garage with the posibility of upgrading to a 6 car & then to an 8 car at the cost of £1,000,000 per extra upgrade.

Please feel free to add on anything else you might think of that would be a positive or a negative of it happening and ill try to keep the topic updated with your comments taken on board. If you have other suggestions for upgrades PM me them and ill add them to the topic also as it'll help keeping it all together and not spread over 50 different topics. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the tweedle upgrade and my recent proposal to the Council could easily act as a work around to what you are offering if the council agree with my idea
But yeah fake accounts can get annoying very quickly. So if my thing to council is considered un needed i would love the 1st part
the 2nd part is a good idea too since gang stores being their front would be nicer for more of the members to have access 

Implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back