What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shopping Center MLO

its_justterry

Brief Summary: Add in the shopping centre MLO into the City.

Detailed Suggestion: Looking around on Google I found this - LINK REMOVED

I believe adding this to the server would make it the ideal hang out location which people are crying out for at the moment. Included in the MLO are 20 stores including a Tattoo Shop, Food places a kitchen and a restaurant. Meaning there would be more places for people to own and RP out of. Adding a variety of new jobs for people to take on as their own.   

image_2023-02-27_134534604.png

The Pros: More RP potential and more/new jobs and a new hangout for people. 

The Cons: Price tag and Dev work adding the scripts for tattoo/barber/ammunition etc 

Does this suggestion change the balanceI don't believe so. 

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 this would be amazing!  But i have a feeling the price might be an issue

Love it price wise it seems justified. I could see this crowfunded easily 

Would easily put money towards if it gave me a store 😉

Aside from that it looks like a really good thing. Would bring a lot to the server. Only thing is. Would the server handle it when so many people are close by

To the staff of RPUK.

I will happily buy this and donate to the server for 20% of each shop purchase price and then 5% of every shops council tax moving forward.

I get the idea of it, but I'm not sure it would be a good addition to the server, as it stands atm. 

I'll donate the full amount required to buy that MLO all day long, no strings attached.

To the staff of RPUK.

I will happily buy this and donate to the server for 20% of each shop purchase price and then 5% of every shops council tax moving forward.
I dont think you realise but this isnt a pay to win server

I dont think you realise but this isnt a pay to win server
it's fine, CoC will just take his 20% of each shop purchase price and 5% per shop a month, evens it out

People commenting about getting shops or buying in exchange of payments in game/ tax is the reason these posts will never get made in the server. unless your character is in a justified way of owning the store either in RP or with cash your comments just harm anything happening. 

People commenting about getting shops or buying in exchange of payments in game/ tax is the reason these posts will never get made in the server. unless your character is in a justified way of owning the store either in RP or with cash your comments just harm anything happening. 
c0594603eeed87d08774757e36fc1342.png

you missed his point. 

Can you afford it ingame too as peoplr saying they will buy if they can have a shop
I saw his point completely. I was merely demonstrating that I, among other are not all in this bracket 🙂

Back