What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shops QoL Improvements

Tommo

Hi, I own a Fuel Staion with a shop and was hoping that these QoL improvements could be implemented, I know some other shops, eg dealerships, repair shops and some food establishments have a couple of these in place.

1. Allow one of the new Storage Boxes to be held in the Shop Storage in the back, for restocking the till once it goes into the back of the shop.

2. Add a wardrobe for staff to change into their work clothes

3. Add a small parking maybe a couple cars so that people can park at work

4. Possibly the option to store a melee weapon in the storage/behind the counter for those who like affirmative action when their shop gets robbed

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really agree with having the storage box in the shop storage to be fair, I don't really see a reason for it. 
Same goes for the weapons. 

I don't think Grove gas should have a private parking, but I do think a public parking at the mega mall could benefit more people. 
And if not there is Maze Bank. 🙂

-1 don't agree with a lot of the changes you have listed, storing weapons in the back I don't see why you would need that and also you can solve some of this suggestions within rp.

I don't really agree with having the storage box in the shop storage to be fair, I don't really see a reason for it. 
Same goes for the weapons. 

I don't think Grove gas should have a private parking, but I do think a public parking at the mega mall could benefit more people. 
And if not there is Maze Bank. 🙂
Just a quality of life thing for shop owners, save carrying the storage box in and out on your back when you have a delivery.

The weapons, i didnt want it personally but i was thinking of a qol improvement for shopkeepers who are interested in that sort of thing, the baseball bat behind the counter sort of job.

Parking was an out of the box thought, i know a lot of other businesses have it so thought it would be same for shops to be able to park too!

-1 don't agree with a lot of the changes you have listed, storing weapons in the back I don't see why you would need that and also you can solve some of this suggestions within rp.
Its not my thing personally i would rather lock them in the shop, but i was just thinking the liqor store with the baseball bat behind the counter type of situation.

@Tommo take 2 & 3 to the Chamber of Commerce
I would like to see a wardrobe and maybe some parking implemented.
Currently its like either you run around 24/7 in work clothes or you dont.
Also with LTD having a work van it would be nice to be able to access it from work and.

+1

Back