What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Show off your car collection!

ActualPanda

Its time to show off your car collection!

(Mine is better than yours)

So this part of the forum is pretty dead so I am going to try and revive it by getting everyone to show off their car collections, I will start you off by showing my cars!
default_biggrin.png

Bati 801

This is one of my three motorbikes. I have chosen matte black on matte black for the bike and have upgraded everything to max. This bike is great for any race that is not on grass/ dirt.

HZdVcYK.jpg
Sanchez

This is a must have for anyone who does races on GTA, if an off road race is restricted to one off road vehicle that is not the sanchez, but customs are enabled then the sanchez is still an option, giving you an advantage. I have chosen matte black however it doesnt really make a difference. The bike is maxed out.

XPrO0x0.jpg
Armored kuruma

Because chrome

u5FArp8.jpg
Sultan RS

Yes this is supposed to look like a Scubaru

MVNxuVK.jpg

(poor Silvaro_Boy)
Elegy RH8

mmmmmmm......GTR.....mmmmmm ice white on ice white. But those canards 
default_unsure.png

0iqlsAQ.jpg
Vulcar Warrener

I absolutely adore this car. I just wish i could make it look like a rally car. This car is also great for dem skids for the kids.

mtCQ4d8.jpg
Banshee

Because race car

TONlBZh.jpg
Futo

Because drift car

c4yAWWY.jpg
Zentorno 

Almost everyone owns one of these

P0bIRql.jpg
Turismo R

I actually like this super car more than the zentorno, but I chose the Zentorno more often so i can keep up.

lwaiEaY.jpg
BMX

I actually love going round on this thing.

VrhUylM.jpg
Enduro

The description says you will leave people eating your dust, this is not true. Its pretty slow until you upgrade it.

GxFjdFg.jpg
Sabre turbo

This was my first car, that is the only reason I still have it.

CNZ7wT3.jpg
Granger

Because this thing is huge

uxXkVJ7.jpg

So that is my car collection! I would love to see everyone elses!

Last edited by a moderator:
My man  :Cool: Get some black rims for that GT-R of yours tho  :Smug:

Back