What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Show some ink!

Mellbak

Well, I am one of those persons... I just love tattoos!

I already have three myself, and have the next one planned for early 2016.

I think(taking it from avatars on TS) im not the only one that think tats are awesome, so i would like you guys to show/share your ink with the community. And if theres is a story behinde it, please do tell

@Mellbak @blaze1981

Hello lads!

I think tattoos are very cool and maybe when I get couple years more age I'll maybe take a tattoo if I get a great Idea.

I'd like to also see your tattoos if possible :)

I have a sleeve on my left arm my back is covered and I have a family tattoo on my leg will put pictures up when I get home

here is a pic of one of mine has the tribal , my daughters name and my beloved cardiff city badge

tattoo.jpg

Here we go

http://imgur.com/bEWL7RY

top left is my lastname - and ingame name(also what people call me in real life)
Next to it is a Cross on my chest with the first letters of my mother, father, big, and littlebrother in each of the points of the cross. and some roses and a skulle just because i like it.

in the bottom I have a Banksy on my wrist.

(sorry for all the white stuff...)

Last edited by a moderator:
blue dragon on my calf signifies all ive done good in my life, just waiting to have the red dragon on the other leg to remind me of the bad times from my past and how i overcame them

blue dragon.jpg

same here tattoos rock man i have three with my next in the works

only one with a story is my saint gorge and the dragon my grate granddad got one very similar from a jap pow in berma but it wasn't really the motivation for it i found out about that after i got it 

1185165_635220573177722_1957719409_n.jpg

1451955_679797912053321_2012495536_n.jpg

10646655_863551290344648_8432151529445603104_n.jpg

Back