What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Show us your car!

My dream car

0297683.jpg

Sorry!

This is what I'm currently "driving" not very spectacular but hey! It gets me places quicker than your cars do! :p

9375377317_e537be48fe_b.jpg

My last car was very "Fast & Furious", sold it before doing the mods I would have wanted to do to it though. 

eN1eLPT.jpg

8VbGsak.jpg

GkhHJDd.jpg

i6Q4YP8.jpg

660844.jpg

Hopefully getting one of these when i pass my test which will be soon :D Done my theory on monday and passed first time :D

My first car was a Renault clio 1997 that i bought for a few hundred € when i turned 18 just so i didnt need to wake up early to take the bus to school. 3 years later last year in september i bought a 2011 Passat Variant 1.6 TDI (had a deal with my dad that when i get half of the money, he will pay the other half). 

Pic when i bought it

IS6JOE0.jpg

My dream car would be the Boss 429

kMEouDx.jpg

Actually had the pleasure to sit down behind the wheel of a '06 shelby and rev the engine a few times. (The one in the video below) That was probably the first time i got an orgasm  :wub: In all seriousness, the feeling when you sit behind the wheel of a thing like this, my heart was pounding like hell and all my hair on my arms was up. Considering muscle cars arent an everyday thing where i live, i will remember this feeling for the rest of my life. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HxciKVKes0

My first car was a Renault clio 1997 that i bought for a few hundred € when i turned 18 just so i didnt need to wake up early to take the bus to school. 3 years later last year in september i bought a 2011 Passat Variant 1.6 TDI (had a deal with my dad that when i get half of the money, he will pay the other half). 

Pic when i bought it

IS6JOE0.jpg

My dream car would be the Boss 429

kMEouDx.jpg

Actually had the pleasure to sit down behind the wheel of a '06 shelby and rev the engine a few times. (The one in the video below) That was probably the first time i got an orgasm  :wub: In all seriousness, the feeling when you sit behind the wheel of a thing like this, my heart was pounding like hell and all my hair on my arms was up. Considering muscle cars arent an everyday thing where i live, i will remember this feeling for the rest of my life. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HxciKVKes0

That passat is beautiful! I have a love for sport estate cars haha! 

I will one day have a VW camper 

blue_light_right_vw_campervan.jpg
                                 just looking at it makes me hard

I'm 18, though a pay rise at work means I can finally start doing my driving lessons & eventually getting a car. Looking to get a Volkswagen GTI MK II

So until then, I'll be taking the peasant wagon.

My car about 3-4 years ago was.(thats me with a camera :D )

But now I dont have a car as Im studying. Actualy finishing studies this year.

Sorry my browser lagged and I posted same thing twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have two of these badboys

jd_046425_a

though my dream car is this 

144.jpg

Back