What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SI Fuels Setup

What kinda FPS do you get around? Just wondering cause i'll be upgrading my CPU and GPU to something on the lines of 4700 series and GTX 970 or 980. I'm strolling on a 2600k with 5,2Ghz and a 760 currently, stable 40 fps.

Oh forgot to mention that i have everything low with 500 view distance but i have noticed that view distance doesn't really do anything until it goes over 3k. What about you, ultra?

I have a 780ti but I'm debating whether it would be pointless to go SLI, I cant afford to go 4k so i really don't see the point. I suppose your making it furtureproof, Regardless nice rig

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuel do u have ur 780ti overclocked?

U prob wont need it cause u getting a second ome but when i also just had one of those a major oberclocked turned it from a beast to a monster :p

And what are the prices of the 780ti in the uk? And do u remeber the prices before the 900 series got released? Just interested to see price difference in uk and sweden

In sweden the card dropped about 20%, which is not a big of deal but still i think its weird when there is only one of the 900 series cards that can be better than the 780ti in gaming (not rendering)

Thats what i think atleast, from tests and stuff there is only the best of the 900 series that match and do better than the 780ti oc version, so its awesome they dropped in price abit!

Be careful with all the Monster drinks, sugar while sitting down is bad bad bad.

Be healthy and stick to cocaine :p    

​Disclaimer: I am in no way promoting cocaine as a healthy alternative to energy drink, the comments here are purely for entertainment

I would love to switch to cocaine but with I would have to pimp myself out to pay for it

would mount your case on the wall or anywhere else so you can get more room

why the hell you using a Xeon... or installing Windows 8 on a PowerEdge?

Back