What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Signing off,

If you don't feel like it now...just leave it but you will miss us all eventually and come back. But regardless i wish you the best

Hope you can think about your time here with a smile on your face!

Enjoy your life and have a good time Maratek.

We all know that being an admin and leading a group of people at the same time is a difficult job, but you did good!

You will always have a place in this Altis Life, even if you are not here.

I wish you the best!

i'll miss you Maratek, i'll always cherish your .50 cal even when they try to take it away

filedetails

Police wont be the same with you at the helm m8, for the small times we interacted or done ops it was a pleasure and at at timed a giggle.

Its just sad its come to this with the ever increasing report 'culture', people holding back videos or evidence to use when they see fit.

Get that unban request in and relax fir a bit before deciding if you want to come back, numerous people want to see you back.

I wish you well in the future whatever you may decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree...

Great admin & a great commander, great character ingame too!

gonna miss you bud.

Real shame to see you go, it wont be the same without you as head of the police!

i shall continue to taze hobos and make them piss themselves in your honour

wont be the same without you but i hope to see you in the game as a civ at some point, who knows i could even taze you if needed

I am in awe that this happened dude, truly a loss to the police force. I hope to see you back on your feet in altis, be it on our side or not. Thanks for everything man, and goodluck in your travels. 

Like Rev said have a few days off and get your arse back on make an unban request and start enjoying the game again with no worries.

You are probably one of the best role players in this community and you can still show that now you don't have to deal with shit off people everyday like you used to. These people who are trying to shoot you down are nothing but wankers who have to go around causing drama over things so silly, they are acting like children that don't get their own way crying and screaming in front of everyone to make you look bad. (Isn't this an adult community?)

^^ What The Shadow said its sad people just collect smalls things that have happened then chuck them all together to make it look so bad...

I don't do goodbyes... never have never will (not to people i like anyway)

You will be back, until then have a stress free time and get to enjoy gaming again.

Hello Maratek,

I have have met you when you were a PC growing and strafing for the top, which you made. I hope you enjoyed the time being here, and I really hope the people you met here, are friends for life.
Now I don't think this is goodbye, knowing you ,you will not give up. So I think this is a temporary goodbye until you are unstressed and ready to hop in the RP community again. You will be missed in the meantime and just pop in my channel from time to time ;)

Your friend Levi, the poop-guy.

Maratek don't leave us :( I wish you all the best but I don't want to see you go! Post that unban request and get unbanned! and as Rev said, take some time off!!! 

don't leave me ;_;

Sad to see you go :( , but at least you took it like a man. stay frosty!

VAL Black

Had our differences, but wish you all the best, and sad to see you go.

Such a shame someone wanted you banned so much, forgets its a game.

You were probably the one I respected the most, always interested in my ideas and what I had to say. I am sad to see you go, this community has missed one of the greatest contributions.

Good luck where you go. Best wishes will always be with you.

Rp anything.

I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do, Spoke with you a few times and it was always pleasant, still thank you for helping set up the AEGIS base warming party!

Maratek, I never got the chance to patrol with you, but I remember you from around the first time I joined the server.

You and Mitchell were absolutely hilarious when you started messing around with Viper and I. It was one of the best and funniest roleplaying experiences I ever had.  :D Hands down, I wish I could roleplay like you do! #RoleplayEverything

It would be a shame to see you go, and I sincerely hope that you will come back. Please do, when you are ready!

Wishing you all the best  ^_^

Back