What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

simon porters

Connor gore

so when i was on patrol we arrested simon and he was a gent to deal with gave us a slight bit of grief in the cells but nothing we havent had before then once we got him all sorted he decided he wanted to break out of the car and immidiatly ran for the bridge once he gained abit of ground he jumped up on the wall and thretened to jump after some time we called the fire service which alos deserve a huge shout out skylar and chris skylar managed to talk him down and we gos timon the hel that he needed i though that it was great that you could bring mental illness and also sorts into RP and stick to it aswell 10/10 

the detail you put into your story the background the effort and the emotion that you played out was brilliant to be apart of what could easily be a very boring senarion straight prisoner transport crim breaks out gets picked up end of RP but no it turned into a great story which could also have more to come.... if you stick to your word😉

@Simon_

200.gif

Was a really enjoyable scene. Some people shy away from the mental health RP but mate you were outstanding. Was a really enjoyable scene. Luckily the group that showed up and almost ruined it left but other than that keep up the good work mate and I hope to see you in the future

Back