What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

simple question about 3.1.4

Claws4life

will cops be able to purchase houses as cops or will they have to be off duty (civilians) and if so, can cops store their cop items in there for when duty calls? Ex: in real life off duty cops sometimes take their guns with them, will we be able to store our tasers or cop clothes in our houses or will it be illegal?

Very good question, and I do not actually know the answer. My guess would be no as you need homeowners insurance from the DVLA that police do not have access to, but maybe it will become available from the police NPC.

will cops be able to purchase houses as cops or will they have to be off duty (civilians) and if so, can cops store their cop items in there for when duty calls? Ex: in real life off duty cops sometimes take their guns with them, will we be able to store our tasers or cop clothes in our houses or will it be illegal?
it is based on UK law and no off duty cop would take his weapon home not even a the tazer but you should still be able to buy houses but just not store your weapons from cop job there

You should just be aware that it is possible to rob houses. and ppl most certinly are gonna try to rob police houses to get their hands on some of those tazers..... might not be smart

I believe I've talked to Wilco about this, as a cop you have to log in as a civilian to buy houses etc.

I believe I've talked to Wilco about this, as a cop you have to log in as a civilian to buy houses etc.
makes sense but its still going to be amazing to buy houses I have my eyes on a lovely 1 story with no roof in neo

Back