What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sintians smuggling division

Funny as i clearly was in your gang SCAMMING someone for a barn and get like 40mil of it? Thats weird that you call us scammers
Funny indeed as you thought you were  accepted into AFM, but you were just our puppet being used. We were always against scamming, scamming for the Hunter we sold?

Nonsense of course, its called making a profit and it completly has nothing to do with your bogus claims. 

We keep our word when we sell gear and property, especially the Civilian Hunter we sold yesterday.

And then the barn story your bringing up? You were never with AFM, thats on your shoulders. Your just a another gang hopper, trying to represent a false cause with this socalled smuggling business….

Nice try…. LoL

88604c59aeae09d8f7be7d42c6267972aa3b4e64e454778ad0f9192d627b4d95.jpg

Funny indeed as you thought you were  accepted into AFM, but you were just our puppet being used. We were always against scamming, scamming for the Hunter we sold?

Nonsense of course, its called making a profit and it completly has nothing to do with your bogus claims. 

We keep our word when we sell gear and property, especially the Civilian Hunter we sold yesterday.

And then the barn story your bringing up? You were never with AFM, thats on your shoulders. Your just a another gang hopper, trying to represent a false cause with this socalled smuggling business….

Nice try…. LoL

View attachment 13075
Alright mate gang hopper? Maybe but thats because im trying to find a gang that fits me and i found my gang and thats the sintians but what happend with CBF? they disbanded when i joined so i couldn't help that and a puppet dont make me laugh and represent a false cause mate clearly you dont know me i HATE scammers so dont accuse me of scamming. So clearly your saying your just recruiting people for puppets? How low can you be

With this being said

See you on the battlefield mate and always keep an eye open for me and my buddies because were coming for AFM now. Thats the price for calling us a scamming business and recruiting people for using as a puppet

Goodluck and nice try talking crap about me

Back