What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Skin Colour Changes To White When Finishing A New Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
I created a new character today and customized his face in terms of shape/wrinkles and features like that.
When is was finally happy and pressed let's go! It just reset everything.

Generic face, only thing that stayed was the hair + color and clothes.
Quickly read through the bug section, seemed like this have not been brought up before.

I did try to relog a couple of times, but it sadly did not work.

EDIT;
Shape of the face did infact stay but beard, color of the skin and wrinkles etc went away.

Last edited by a moderator:
It also happens too if you save your  clothes as cop or NHS. Just all your facial features Near,Eyebrow,any face features all go.

As the title says whenever you're making a new character, all skin colours ,except white, change back to white when finishing the character, this also applies to any skin marks, acne, wrinkles, and facial hair, among other things, which also get removed once finishing your character

I think this has been fixed on the recent update, @Hawaii any idea?

I think this has been fixed on the recent update, @Hawaii any idea?
As this has been a bug for quite a while and players have already made their characters and progressed quite far would it be possible for people to be given a choice of changing the skin tone of their characters that are already created, perhaps like a 1 time thing, as this choice was not previously available when they started playing?

As this has been a bug for quite a while and players have already made their characters and progressed quite far would it be possible for people to be given a choice of changing the skin tone of their characters that are already created, perhaps like a 1 time thing, as this choice was not previously available when they started playing?
Im sure this is very possible, @Stealthee maybe could help on this one?

Yes an admin can take you to completely customize your character again. Moving this to be fixed, as I still believe it is an issue and we can fix this quite easily.

Assigned #176

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back