What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Slayer advertising ban disput (Unbanned 13/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sLaY3r

Hello,

My name is sLaY3r and my GUID 882ce44da6ad6438b3d5dc84a7d4f8c3

Im here to dispute my ban, you are right, i was warned before for advertising and i made advirtising yesterday, but it wasnt my intention to make any kind of advertisement, 
or advertise our teamspeak to general community in the server.

I was in a car with one of our friends, and he asked me for the TeamSpeak server and i linked the server in Vehicle Chat because i was aware that it is against the rules 
to advertised anything in the server, but like i said before i didnt know that a private message or a mobile message to a friend just telling him our teamspeak so he can join us
was considerated advertising, i always had in mind that the rule applies to making publicity of anything in general chat for all server.

I had no intention to make any kind of advertising or even any kind of publicity to anything, im now aware and fully understand the rule, and im deeply sorry for that, it was not 
my intention to break any rule on purpose.

As an aG member, we are aware that we cant play like a gaming coomunity and we are making the propper deligences to found a private team to avoid all this kind of problems.

I hope you consider my dispute and review my ban.

Thanks for your time!

Advertising bans are dealt with by Wilco or Ciaran as they get the logs and can see the severity of them.

Now that your gang name has changed and moved away from a website this has been accepted.

However be very careful to follow the rules, Any sniff of teamspeak advertising etc will result in a perm ban

Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back