What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Small List Of Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign

In my week here I've found the following problems.

-The garage in Sofia has two car husks that get in the way when you spawn a truck sized vehicle as the front will be on top of one. You can get in and back up off of them however it is slightly annoying. I recommend moving them to the side about 5 meters or so.

-When in locked permanent lean aka double tapped Q or E when you untap the lock the screen keep you facing the same direction in which you untapped. The camera will not rotate with Alt while this happens as well,it is simply stuck. Someone I was playing with said that happened to them as well, so the error appears consistent.

-A briefcase money drop fell through the floor of a building and when it was going to be retrieved(unattainable) it ghosted through the wall and began to spin, then was sucked back into it's original spot and multiplied into two spinning briefcases. I am hoping this one is not consistent as it is disturbing simply to look at. I even took two screenshots on Steam to show them spinning if you'd like to see it.

Thanks for your report, I have moved this to the under investigation forum so we can look into this further

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back