What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Small Prison Rework

Rouble

As we all know, there is very little to do in the prison, hence people are always 'asleep' for their sentences and are rarely about, of course there are some exceptions. I've been playing my G6 character for a while now and noticed some things that could be touched upon regarding the way the prison works;

Prison Computer

The prison computer that's in the server at the moment only show the prisoners who are awake at the time of checking. Obviously in a real prison it would show everyone that is in the prison, with game mechanics and how things work I understand as to why that's perhaps not possible. However, I feel like if there was a system like the solicitor one where it shows all the prisoners and then highlights the ones in green who are in the server and in red who aren't, or something similar to that. This would allow for prisoners who are attempting a prison escape a slightly higher chance to escape as the G6 will have to go through all the names, it would give them a bigger advantage if the computer just showed a list of names of who isn't even in the server and it would be a bigger challenge to find escapees, just like it would be in an actual prison setting. This would make difficult headcounts for us G6 to conduct and would make searches even more difficult but also more fun. 

Prison Shank/Knife

The prison has had recent physical reworks which added a pile of concrete and steel by the furthest Davy Jones locker, this could allow for players to make prison shanks and one use lockpicks which break when you either successfully unlock door or not. Using the steel and making it pick-able (like oil or something similar) and making one of the cells have have a usable table to craft it (like the toilet). There already is a mod for a prison knife so it would be easy to add in (I'm not a dev so I have no clue if that's true or not). I feel that this would make prisoners have less of a boring time in prison by giving them a better chance to escape prison from the inside than getting help form the outside. Adding prison knives would also potentially stop people from passing weapons from the visitation glass. Also it would make G6 conduct more searches on convicts to find the contraband. Link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/prison-knife-stabber

7753a6-3.jpg

Pros: 

- More things for prisoners to do as well as for G6

- Allows for more prison escapes and hold-ups

- Less exploiting by passing weapons form visitation windows

- Making the prison a more fun place to be

- More people would be in prison  than just logging off as soon as they enter

Cons:

- Dev work

- Allows RDM-ers to RDM in prison (but they're easily dealt with)

Can't think of anymore cons but if any of you do then put them in the replies 🙂

I do like the thought of this, i have been thinking of making a g6 char myself and i can imagine prison with shanks would make it even worse than it already is. 

Definetly adds a lot of nice things to do as a prisoner rather than making only smoothies!

+1!

Back