What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Smoothie Machine in Bahama Mamas

Yelanis

Unlinked
I'd like to suggest  the addition of smoothie machines in Bahama mamas.

As staff, we are having to use other establishments to make smoothies for the club. Which in addition to the running stock back in and forth can take quite a while. 

I've been informed that other locations who sell smoothies have machines so it would be really helpful to have theses added to our establishment. Plus we already have the smoothies machines at the bar 😉 (Picture below for reference)

Pros

- Useable smoothies machines to make the business run smoother​

- Utilises the already implemented machine assets. Just needs the mechanic​

​

Cons

- Dev time​

​

Thank you!​

Screenshot_1995.png

To be honest, i made a suggestion to give all Shops/Restaurants a smoothie machine or making the Prop itself usable regardless of where it is but it didn't get enough votes for some reason.

The thing is personally i don't have much of an issue with how it is currently but for the people that have shops/restaurants in Paleto/Sandy it must be a pain in the ass to have to move back and forward wasting a ton of fuel to make smoothies where it won't even be profitable for them hence why i made the suggestion in the first place.

As for the "convenience" argument i don't see why its even used i remember when some restaurants or all of them if not mistaken couldn't rippen fruit but had the smoothie machine and for "convenience" they were made so they could rippen fruit so i can't see the issue in making the prop usable everywhere.

Actually even better suggestion make it an upgrade that costs 1 mil this way its a money sink and people would probably still pay for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, i made a suggestion to give all Shops/Restaurants a smoothie machine or making the Prop itself usable regardless of where it is but it didn't get enough votes for some reason.

The thing is personally i don't have much of an issue with how it is currently but for the people that have shops/restaurants in Paleto/Sandy it must be a pain in the ass to have to move back and forward wasting a ton of fuel to make smoothies where it won't even be profitable for them hence why i made the suggestion in the first place.

As for the "convenience" argument i don't see why its even used i remember when some restaurants or all of them if not mistaken couldn't rippen fruit but had the smoothie machine and for "convenience" they were made so they could rippen fruit so i can't see the issue in making the prop usable everywhere.
Yeah! I believe I remember seeing that suggestion - I think shops and that competitive market maybe shouldn't all have one. But for restaurants and bars etc, it should have them. There are plenty of restaurants around the city that have them, Bahamas just isn't one of them!

Deffo agree that for further away places it can rack up extra expenses, so the machines would be better closer!

Since making smoothies is now locked to places with a working smoothie machine. I think this would be even better considering the MLO has a machine 🙂

It makes complete sense for a bar to have a blender. +1

Back