What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Snowbityler- Unban Appeal (Unbanned 31/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbityler

Your In-game name:

Snowbityler

Your Steam Profile ID:

STEAM_0:1:81521651 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123309031/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):
f25293373357e7ee32cdb8213a769db6

Date & Time you was banned:

30/03/2015 02:00 AM (norwegian time)

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I enjoy the server and i do follow to rules that i learn when playing and i give alot of effort in the game trying to stay in character, i love the server since i love RP mods and i really would love to get another chance.

Thank you for giving me the reason. I do  understand that i did break the breaking rp in voice and i know why, becasue when someone breakes the rules i get pretty angry and i dont think about my acitons, im new to this kind of RP so im not used to that direct chat is only set for one mode, the rp i playde alot on before only had one type of voice chat. i am truly sorry and i will do my best to imrpove.

And the threat i understand too since he did something that was against the rules so i just got angry and it came out without me thinking straight. I could probably explain more if it is needed why i would dare to say such words towards the player who made me this angry but i am deeply sorry and i will improve and i hope you consider taking me back, i would be extremely happy and thankfull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bud! It'd be a good idea to fill out this template. All unban requests are denied if they do not use the template. Good luck with your appeal! 

Your In-game name:

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned:

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

EDIT: Lemmen beat me to it :p  

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned for the following rule ;

3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice

@Snowbityler

Everyone is bored of it and its a very childish thing to say... be a man and just open up the forums and report people.

Go refresh yourself on the rules, you have been unbanned for your final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back