What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

So... about the Y-32 Xi'an?

Konii

so the Y-32 Xi'an is basically a blackfish and looks more futuristic and it also.. has weapons on it, will they be able to use any of the weapons? (PLEASE GOD NO)

but seriously please don't let them be able to use the Y-32 Xi'ans weapons.

Yes I think has guns big massive guns

We told you we have something being built to take out the ghost hawk

Last edited by a moderator:
The Xi'an is 100% disabled. It has no weapon capability of any kind. It is a glorified MH-9 without the sidebenches.

sadly all weapons are 100% disabled which is a shame as in rp it makes no sense that police can fly an armed helicopter in to a military controlled zone and that military has no armed air vehicle to protect its lands

sadly all weapons are 100% disabled which is a shame as in rp it makes no sense that police can fly an armed helicopter in to a military controlled zone and that military has no armed air vehicle to protect its lands
Titan AA for the UNMC! Scripted to disappear if dropped of course.

Ah, but you have unlimited access to .50 cal off roads. Which is just as/if not more effective at taking down air vehicles.

jst give us our own ghost hawk or even the armed orca both 6.5mm

Ah, but you have unlimited access to .50 cal off roads. Which is just as/if not more effective at taking down air vehicles.
I love the off-road armed but against a gh it's pretty hard to combat 

The Xi'an is 100% disabled. It has no weapon capability of any kind. It is a glorified MH-9 without the sidebenches.
If by glorified you mean goes twice the speed and is way more armored then yes. I think you underestimate your own tools...

jst give us our own ghost hawk or even the armed orca both 6.5mm

I love the off-road armed but against a gh it's pretty hard to combat 

Well a Ghost Hawk can't shoot Ground targets. So a 50.cal can tear it apart.

Back