What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Software

C H A R L I E

The Flexer
Lifetime Donator
Hey to all the development team on Altis I was wondering what sort of software do you use to create the skins and stuff like that I really want to help and put my ideas forward I was thinking making some skins for the clothes and cars possible for the bounty hunter and ARAC 

Last edited by a moderator:
Use PBOmanager to depbo the pbo files in your arma directory to find the uv-map of the skin you want to retexture. Use texview 2 included in Arma Tools to convert .paa's to tga's, open tga's with photoshop, save as a .jpg.

Edit: If you spend 5 minutes on Google there is tons of guides of softwares etc on how to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need a PBO viewer, I dont have a link for it, but it should be on arma holic. But for editing the skins, photoshop or any similar software should work fine.

Use PBOmanager to depbo the pbo files in your arma directory to find the uv-map of the skin you want to retexture. Use texview 2 included in Arma Tools to convert .paa's to tga's, open tga's with photoshop, save as a .jpg.

Edit: If you spend 5 minutes on Google there is tons of guides of softwares etc on how to do this.
I'm new to skins edit and all that shall I watch guides on YouTube and stuff 

Back