What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SOLD

Questionable to have 6 since there is only meant to be 2 in the game. But those will get removed in another 50 or so days due to the 60 day inactivity system.
If I try to log in it cancels the inactivity system 👍🏿 Also in 30 or so days I can re appeal as my ban was halfed, also people have their ways of getting these things ahaha. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Buidurd always here if u need some extra :D

9b9fc0c98eaf630b062a9832434fda4c.png

Well.. fall3n  he can just do 7,001.001 and he would  be 1 pound  ahead 

Should i pay more than 8mil? Hmmm idk yet

Any way thanks for bidding 8 million  bc although  i like the formal look of it. I wouldn't  be able to leave kavala gz bc too scared  of loosong it

Should i pay more than 8mil? Hmmm idk yet

Any way thanks for bidding 8 million  bc although  i like the formal look of it. I wouldn't  be able to leave kavala gz bc too scared  of loosong it
You better be, #TakeStealWhatYouCan

If I try to log in it cancels the inactivity system 👍🏿 Also in 30 or so days I can re appeal as my ban was halfed, also people have their ways of getting these things ahaha. 
Yeah, duping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah I was told the same but blaze said yesterday they were never general uniforms
this is a very rare item , it was never unmc clothing but one day back at the very start of the old unmc we were practicing using the soulgrinder and vactio put one of these uniforms  on and pretended to be an air traffic controller , it was the only uniform of its kind i believe but as with most things around here they magically multiply over time 

so yeah you can all stop the bitching now as you know the truth lol

Back