What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Solicitor PNC update

Duff

Investor
Investor
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Hello!

I have spent a lot of time in game as Solicitor and there's a few functionality suggestions/requests which I've spoken with some others in court who agree that it's good ideas.

On our PNC, we have to wait until police SGT+ make something "public" after it is made public the maximum sentence/fine etc doesn't update if charges are removed or added - can this please be looked at so it updates on our side as well?

Also, when we review evidence I have to manually type the link into goggle for it to work, if there could be a copy button for us next to the evidence line that would make it so much easier and quicker.

Finally, police have a way to search the PNC with report numbers etc however, we need to go through a long list to find older ones - could there be a search function added especially in relation to appeals and finding reports back in August.

Pros: Enhanced RP for Solicitors, making it easier on both sides.

Cons: Dev work

Would be nice to just have some QOL changes for solicitors, don't think there is any change to balance if these were implemented.

Back