What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Solved

301k, gun and scope going back to the hobo if I see him lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Got RDM'd, Its off.

stealing? he offered me and added me on steam to sell it. 

Thanks for nice opinion
:/ 

you still could have been honest and let him know the real price. I wouldn't have asked your opinion if I would have known you'd be like this about it.. 

- respect!!

:/ 

you still could have been honest and let him know the real price. I wouldn't have asked your opinion if I would have known you'd be like this about it.. 

- respect!!
I didnt even notice i had an ams... then after i posted this i just got rdmd...

(If someone is unhappy with a deal, if its within 24hrs then i can happily trade back.)

(not in this one /: rdm)

@Tuna @Ant Arni @Dcert you are all funny little people, you think he cares about a bit of ingame money? 

Hell, he cares more about the fact you all called him "hobo" repeatedly.

I was contacted and gave an offer which was higher then other bids and he accepted immediately...

Stop typing useless information because you feel like you deserve the weapon more then i do... Because you dont!

I'm in the UNMC, I can't use it :). But sure, yeh I reaaallly wanted it.

To me, he only had 1 post on the forums and to me forum posts (or lack thereof) represents some hobo was, but thank you for your nice opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt even notice i had an ams... then after i posted this i just got rdmd...

(If someone is unhappy with a deal, if its within 24hrs then i can happily trade back.)

(not in this one /: rdm)

@Tuna @Ant Arni @Dcert you are all funny little people, you think he cares about a bit of ingame money? 

Hell, he cares more about the fact you all called him "hobo" repeatedly.

I was contacted and gave an offer which was higher then other bids and he accepted immediately...

Stop typing useless information because you feel like you deserve the weapon more then i do... Because you dont!
Whats your problem? I'm here to bid for the weapon... well, I was.

Back