What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Some of my may know about this already but this is ALTIS in real life

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its kinda funny if just some tourists would come there and know the place extremly well, it is amazing how well the map has been designed to be just like the real life one, think about what the creators had to been trough, being on google maps and copying everything.

I thought some hobos were going to jump out of the red pick up when it slowed down at the bend and try to initiate. ;P

Lol, i live in greece and i went to limnos once it wasn't very good i mean it was kinda boring ...

so this means we can play altis life in real life? you have there rebel outpost? they chance the island also some times with different company's and processors. 

Would be weird to visit, I wonder what would happen if I went around introducing myself to the locals as DSGT Kevin or RubberDucky..

Do cars randomly explode / fly on that island? May need my tinfoil hat on throughout the visit...

I heard that a few people at Bohemia almost got arrested when they where in Lemnos to document the landscape. the local police must have thought they were planning a terroristattck or something

Since i live pretty close i was thinking about going there this summer. If i do ill post pictures of the tour :p

Great videos. Exciting stuff. Watched it few times, impressive. Would be weird walking around there being paranoid "hands up..."

I heard that a few people at Bohemia almost got arrested when they where in Lemnos to document the landscape. the local police must have thought they were planning a terroristattck or something
Yep I dont think it was the first time BI devs were arrested on Spying charges when trying to accurately document the landscape!

On another note - the red SUV from Arma is now a production car you can buy!

2012-lamborghini-urus-concept-000.jpg

Lots of hobos?
okay thats it i cannot hold it anymore that's racist as fuck cya on the forums ! get banned for 1.000.000 years or give me 1 mil in-game ... Wait that's blackmailing SHIT ! 
(jokes aside we aren't hobos here in greece well kind of...)

Back