What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Some OG lads after an RBA attempt today

Styx

h0jhQd5.jpg

View attachment 8981

Wasn't your gang moaning about police using MRAPS the other day 
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
Here goes the drama, 

A member of our gang said Police seem to use MRAPS without any sort of punishment - they weren't complaining about the use of them, just the lack of risk associated with using them. 

Each of those ifrits has a minimum of a 1m risk on the line, all it takes is for you to win the fight and we undertake a huge loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're actually ice cream trucks. we just wanted to start a go fund me with RBA cash.
Ohh I do apologize...  I'm sure I heard someone say they where Ifirits and then I'm sure I heard if you dont leave all your officers will be shot 🤔 Maybe I was hearing things but y'know what do I know 😶

Here goes the drama, 

A member of our gang said Police seem to use MRAPS without any sort of punishment - they weren't complaining about the use of them, just the lack of risk associated with using them. 

Each of those ifrits has a minimum of a 1m risk on the line, all it takes is for you to win the fight and we undertake a huge loss.
No drama here just sharing the picture of the 8 "Ice Cream Trucks" 😊

Ohh I do apologize...  I'm sure I heard someone say they where Ifirits and then I'm sure I heard if you dont leave all your officers will be shot 
1f914.png
 Maybe I was hearing things but y'know what do I know 
1f636.png

No drama here just sharing the picture of the 8 "Ice Cream Trucks" 
1f60a.png
If you ever want a taste, you can just hit me up.

Back