What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Some rework on the White company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilco de roos

I also would love to request a sound system in the warehouse.  Lot of the time i spend there the most of my time .. stocking and a lot of waiting for people to deliver or empty trucks .. would love to have some of my own music over there instead of only in my head. 

Than the office .. bit clean up .. locker shit gone .. normal desk and meeting table . ...bit of deco .. still would love a harley logo on the wall ..some Amerikan style of deco.

Infront of the warehouse there is always a big container and some trailers in the way .. 

Clear Windows in the office and above the office .. the Windows in there now are dirty and old . Also some collerd lighting on the outside on the building.

Mr White is a caracter texas cowboy .. would love so to have on the outside of the building aswel the office is having a bit American style .. neon.. wood .. or like american road café deco .. 

If this is posible ..would be great .. even willing to pay for it ..whatever the cost are . Ofcourse constructers need to put bread on the table 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back