What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Someone play csgo with me!

Kaden

The King
Im MG1 and i need carrying! Message me on steam - Kade...

Edit: Have to go out so i can play after 8:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a deagle  bronze deco with your name on it!

I'm sure I have heard he is a global? which is too high of a ranked to play with a MG1
He has a ton of smurfs he can play on to match your rank! That's what he did when I used to play together with him in the past ;)

@POLSKI BELG <<this man is a god in CSGO, he might be able to help you! (He even streams while he plays sometimes!)
@POLSKI BELG <<this man is a god in CSGO, he might be able to help you! (He even streams while he plays sometimes!)
a God? No Junior haha there are thousands of people better than me. Sadly enough Kaden I need to carry a lot of people already but if we will need somebody and I'll see You on ts I'll tell You

I'm LEM but I can play global games, I have a DMG smurf. Hit me up whenever, I have no life so I'll be there trust me  :,(

Buddy i am LE And i have MGE Smurf might be able to get around MG2 Ranks if you wanna team up for  boost?

Hey if u guys need another I have a GNM and am bored of playing with idiots. Hit me up if u want a team some time

a God? No Junior haha there are thousands of people better than me. Sadly enough Kaden I need to carry a lot of people already but if we will need somebody and I'll see You on ts I'll tell You
Thank you my friend! Drop me a message anytime!

I'm LEM but I can play global games, I have a DMG smurf. Hit me up whenever, I have no life so I'll be there trust me  :,(
Ill hit you up sometime man when im playing!

Buddy i am LE And i have MGE Smurf might be able to get around MG2 Ranks if you wanna team up for  boost?
Got MG2 just! 

Hey if u guys need another I have a GNM and am bored of playing with idiots. Hit me up if u want a team some time
Will do buddy!

I've got 17 minutes play time on CSGO but I got to level 99 on Tetris once?

Level my Smurf to level 3 and I'll Carry you m8 

Polski is shit junior bad player only toxic Poland player kurwa jebana 

But seriously if you're not a cunt usually polski me remix brad ben marko wolf panchito Adam and more play. If you want me to msg you next time we need a last (not arsed what rank) then just let us know.

Level my Smurf to level 3 and I'll Carry you m8 

Polski is shit junior bad player only toxic Poland player kurwa jebana 

But seriously if you're not a cunt usually polski me remix brad ben marko wolf panchito Adam and more play. If you want me to msg you next time we need a last (not arsed what rank) then just let us know.
Sound buddy, throw me a message on TS when you are playing!

Back