What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sonder out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonder

Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Hello! 

I have recently been extremely inactive in this community due to various reasons, but most importantly because I've been preparing to serving my time in the norwegian army. I joined this community back in October 2015 and have loved almost every second I've been here. I've dedicated alot of hours into this community, roughly 2100 hours (thats almost 3 months of gametime...) on the server + lots of academy work while I was there, and I have not regret one second of that. Its sad that I now have to leave this community behind, because it has been such a huge part of my life and has had such a huge impact on my life, both good and bad. 

Now, most people probably dont know me, but many have probably heard about me. After I left the police as a DSGT lots of people started having a grudge towards me for what gang I joined/started after, but there were never any reason to hate me for the lack of roleplay/breaking rules that very few of our members did. Me and my fellow leaders tried our best to keep them away from N.L.A and actually sometimes teach them. A few pinch of salty people here will probably be very happy for my departure, but as those few ones so much care about me, spreading shit and so on, just know that I do not care about you  :Cool: As for the rest of the people that I have been speaking with, I will miss you all alot. You've managed to make me happy on the worst of days with your good roleplay and fun humor. Love you all! 

For those that wonder, as I said I'm joining the norwegian army, more specifically the HMKG, Hans Majestet Kongens Garde/His Majesty Kings Guard, the royal guard of Norway. Yes, we are the ones that stand infront of the castle and protect the king, and no, we are not just ornaments. We are actually one of the most operational branch and often the fast response team incase needed in the capital, Oslo and surrounding. 

Most memorable mentions:

@SGT Mason What can I say? You've been one of my best, if not the best mate I've had on this community. We've had our ups and down (haha), but we've prevailed! You're a guy I defenetly want to stay in touch with, even if I now leave the community. 

@NLAor@SPC Asaridor whatever name you are currently using. You know why you are here. Had loads of fun with you and lots of fun to come when I return. We'll keep in touch, have fun, din bøg <3

@Pilatus344You've left the community already, so I dont expect you to see this, but yeah. Just wanted to mention here, cause you'll cry if not. Hahah joking, will miss you alot, we'll stay in touch! <3

I dont know if this departure is permanent, or if I will take a plane down to Altis again in 12 months, but we will have to see about that later. 

Lots of :heart_eyes: ,

[DSGT][FA][NLA][PC] Sonder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In all seriousness though. I love you so much man. Sadly I havent got Whatsapp anymore, so please please please keep in touch on steam etc. 

See you when you get back, and good luck.

Sad to see you go buddie, good luck where ever you go bud 

@Pilatus344You've left the community already, so I dont expect you to see this, but yeah. Just wanted to mention here, cause you'll cry if not. Hahah joking, will miss you alot, we'll stay in touch! <3
I might have already left ;) But i do check up on my friends. now let me be the first one to welcome you to the new life of IRL :D
Hope you have some fun time in the army. and who know.. maybe ill drop by next time i'm in that area to make fun of your uniform(just joking)

Have a good one m8.

No! Another good one gone. I'm gonna miss you sonder!. Had a great time in NLA with you :C

Wow, I don't know if you remember me but you bent backwards to help me get sorted in police and unknownly helped me out in game more than a few times with your timing, Sad to see someone like yourself going from us but stay in touch with the people of Altislife.co.uk even if it's just to say hello.

Stay safe in army and stay happy in life.

Sad to see u go bud, the community are losing a great person but see u around and have a happy life

Bye, see you again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back