What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SOR LukeKR (Action: Ban Issued 06/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entei

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
SOR LukeKR
Time & Date this happened:
30/12/2014 8:50am
Description of what happened:
I heard some people talking about buying a weapon, so i parked my car and walked towards the place where i heard the voices. I see this guy running towards me with an illegal weapon and starts shooting so I take him out. I stopped recording at this point cause I ran to the police HQ and back. Started recording when I got back to kavala, and there he was again.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Tried, he didn't care and just kept trying to kill me.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Time frame of the two videos: 

http://gyazo.com/e0a690f6d0e8142fd1d92ecbc19566a4

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was against server rules to kill in the green zone regardless of the situation? 
unless self defense is allowed in which case never mind. I'm not too sure on the matter 

I thought it was against server rules to kill in the green zone regardless of the situation? 

unless self defense is allowed in which case never mind. I'm not too sure on the matter 
That's why I checked the map. He is laying down on the corner of the 2 greenzone markings. Also I believe that if you do not have a choice - rules like that can be broken. Value your life is the main rule we have here - I didn't have time to do anything else than react.

A bloody SDAR. You think people would have more sense to have a gunfight with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I checked the map. He is laying down on the corner of the 2 greenzone markings. Also I believe that if you do not have a choice - rules like that can be broken. Value your life is the main rule we have here - I didn't have time to do anything else than react.
Yea only a little bit later on after I said that did I realize by that fence is outside the greenzone, I also read a post about how civ Vs civ combat can't be moved into the green zone. but police Vs civ can so you would have been fine either way.

069065bed474d1afaacbd058e8d62235 -1 Sor Luker - Forum Report 06/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back