What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sorry.

FergusW

Fergus
Before I start, I'm not asking for people to forgive me, I just waned to apologise.

I am very sorry, for the 3 years I've been on this community, to all the people that I've caused trouble to. 
To the NHS - @CMO Norman and the other people who I got Blacklisted from.

To the Police - Kavala Command from 2016 - 2017 for putting up with me, when I got demoted, warning points etc. Academy, @SI Harry White @CSI mryan19 and Academy Command who put up with me as well. @SI Wolfy and NCA Command for screwing you over whilst I got Blacklisted.

To the civilians - constantly annoying you and taking firearms off with no proper Roleplay. Sorry to all of you.

To Staff and Management - @Vladic Ka etc for the 'small issues' that we had at the start of the year. Sorry.

As I said, I'm not asking for forgiveness, I just wanted people to know that I've probably done a lot of bad things and have annoyed a lot of people. As some other people will say and I'll say it too, if I could start on the server in 2015 again, I would. 

Attachments

• wilco the dickhead.jpg
    wilco the dickhead.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 0
You're a good guy Fergus. Whatever you did in the past I'm sure it's behind you now. Nice of you to acknowledge these and apologise 🤜👍

As long as you don't scam me when I give you taxi rides, then Banjo Jo is happy. ❤️

Takes a bigger man to own up to his past g 

lovely guy

Has something happened?

Back