What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SORT THE POLICE FORCE OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start getting shot from AR even if I'm not involved, shoot back and then they just kill me. Usually they leave me to bleed out and die but this time for some odd reason they decided to arrest me, if fact it was the very guy that I shot. That's one of the most ridiculous parts about it. I kill an officer, yet he is perfectly able to arrest me straight afterwards. It's boring. No fun. AR are just like a huge gang. Just a bunch of fraggers
Like what are you on about? You are complaining that you got arrested after you killed an officer?

@_smithy I am mad that I'm losing to the police because it is constant because you simply can't win against them. And as well, police getting involved in rebel gunfights is simply ridiculous. Turns into a moshpit which is totally unfair and that you can do nothing about.
You are making a joke of yourself. Why are Police getting involved in rebel gunfights? To arrest them and stop any civ's getting shot and or killed.

@_smithy I am mad that I'm losing to the police because it is constant because you simply can't win against them. And as well, police getting involved in rebel gunfights is simply ridiculous. Turns into a moshpit which is totally unfair and that you can do nothing about.
"Police getting involved in rebel gunfights is simply ridiculous". The fact that you think that's a valid argument point, is simply ridiculous. Like yeah we're the Police and all and there are two gangs spraying bullets at one another, let's sit here and have some popcorn and a beer to enjoy the show. That isn't how it works, and as an ex-cop I would expect you to know this. Preventing us from stopping a gunfight between rebels is well, preventing us from doing our jobs.

I was in a gunfight with rebels about 10 minutes ago when INS Steve ran up behind me and shouted put the gun down. I asked why and then he repeated the phrase and rubbered me at the same time
I don't see why your complaining, you should be happy he could've just killed you on the spot there and then as you were in an active gunfight.

The people who join NCA just want to get kills and ruin people's days. 
And you got this piece of excellent information from? I know the CNCA and also the DNCA very well and I can 100% assure you people don't join to get kills. I can also personally vouch for this as I was previously in NCA.

how is it possible that you can have fun without doing illegal things? 
Simple answer to a simple question. Do legal things.

You get rubber bullets as well, another unfair factor to being a rebel.
With around 200 meter range. If I shoot you from 200 meteres away, and you drop I won't have enough time to run over and restrain you. Or you could shoot me with a lethal round from 1000+ meteres and need not worry about me getting back up. While we're on the topic of rebels having such a disadvantage to the Police, what about them new LMG's I see everyone walking around with. We don't get them. Let's see what else, Offroad Armed, Lots of fattier weapons being carried by rebels, Jets, Better body protection, constantly have 2000 snipers in the area, Quilns which a gunner can be on (we have prowlers, usually 2 being used at 1 time on the server). Manpower: Yes we have 300 cops, but you take every single active gang roster there is and plus that together, then take the UNMC roster and add that to it, also add the friendship gangs who aren't exactly official. We lack numbers when you think of how many people we're against.

And lastly the title "SORT THE POLICE FORCE OUT" just think about what you said, now think back on your own Police career. Think about when you were a PCSO and I had to have chat with you because of multiple Police and server rule breaks, think about the PCC which was made against you.  Now think of the title again. 

~ James Travers

i honestly see no point in this post/thread. If you lose to the police every single fight then take a hint - your trash :/

Funny thing is, as a non-AR cop, I feel the same. Getting surrounded by rebels and outnumbered & killed is par for the course. AR is like what? 6 people max at any one time? Cops are often surrounded and killed by large gangs working in alliance, 10+. AR, is the police response to this. Sorry it's not working out for you. Maybe try a legal profession?

My personal opinion, not police or staff. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I start getting shot from AR even if I'm not involved, shoot back and then they just kill me. Usually they leave me to bleed out and die but this time for some odd reason they decided to arrest me, if fact it was the very guy that I shot. That's one of the most ridiculous parts about it. I kill an officer, yet he is perfectly able to arrest me straight afterwards. It's boring. No fun. AR are just like a huge gang. Just a bunch of fraggers
If your not involved why are you standing around an active gunfight?

You hint at officers not value their lives, but a civilian standing by enjoying the show of an active gunfight isnt doing it either. Realistically you would be either running to the officers asking for assistance, or trying to get the hell out of dodge.
Otherwise you are seen as a "Possible unidentified contact, heavily armed, surveying the situation with no clear intent to be neutral". 
And why would you shoot back? That literally takes you out of not involved, to directly involved.

And please dont use the exaggeration that all officers are gun happy and want to win, that's a unfair stereotype that only helps to make the job harder for those of us that aren't.
If your experience of it is that, I'm sorry to hear so. But assure you its not a majority of them (From my experince a ex SPC and current PSCO, I left for a while). I myself literally try to not fire or draw my weapon at all unless an absolute last resort. I much prefer RP/Talk/ticket and banter back and forth, for an hour if so be it, to prevent or go into a 5 minutes gunfight. If I wanted that I would just go play MP arma/wastelands.

Wait, rebel is mad that cops 'win'? 

Dont start on the cops then!

(proper response will come later when I've properly woken up.)

AR is like the swat team - do you seem them going around arresting someone for speeding? No. You see them going around busting doors and shooting that place up.

Does it have a place on an RP server considering it is only there for fights (in general)? That's not really my place to decide, but they're here to stay for now so you're going to have to learn to deal with it. It is supposed to be difficult to kill officers, and I'm glad there's a big response to it because killing a police officer is a pretty big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back