What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SOS Prison

Is this inside a gang base??  if so what upgrade
Yes it is, it's not purchasable! @Wilco was kind enough to give us it after a few issues we had with our base (Which are back) but now we have a prison but we lost our campfire and chairs :( 

@Wilco this feature should be added as an upgrade, it would be amazing for rp.

@Ryan Elliott thanks man
No god noooooooo. I think that one gang has this is enough! They are special and I'm pretty sure if an admin gives it to them they deserve. Don't give it to everyone and their nans though. Could be highly abused.

No god noooooooo. I think that one gang has this is enough! They are special and I'm pretty sure if an admin gives it to them they deserve. Don't give it to everyone and their nans though. Could be highly abused.
Good point, people would just leave kids in there :/

Good point, people would just leave kids in there :/
Yeah. The weaker people ingame would be targeted and placed in those prisons and humiliated until they would combat log or something (girls, younger players). Or police officers would sit in there for hours straight. While the prison takers play the game and they be with the player in shifts..

Back