What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sovereign Nationalist Union

Handy

Unlinked
The Sovereign Nationalist Union

e14b9f7135a9ec01fdc8e5d218fcbb0a.png

Led by Handy Man​

​

​

The Sovereign Nationalist Union is a party based upon the belief that a man should be able to pursue his dreams, without interference from others. If a man wants to fish, let him fish. If a man wants to die, let him die - however if a man wants to ruin the lives of others, he will serve his punishment.

We at the SNU believe that the island has recently been under attack from homegrown terrorists, or rebels as you like to refer to them as. I, myself, have lived on the island for several years and have seen plan upon plan by the police force to attempt to tackle to amount of weaponry floating about - but to no avail. I've seen helpless civilians robbed of everything they have. I've seen police officers ziptied and executed. This island needs someone to turn things around - and you have that person here. More recently - more officers have been attempting to tackle gun violence, but the majority of the time it ends in death.

If elected, I will employ my personal military force to the island. They are trained in both lethal and non-lethal combat in an attempt to stop this gang violence. Anyone found to have harmed a human being will be punished under the 'Damages against Humans Act (2036)' - Made effective once elected.

​

Co-ordination with the police
If elected, I will meet with the CSI's of the police to discuss the new laws passed, and other procedures.

​

Infrastructure

​

More hospitals will be built, and modern technology will be put in place to enable better treatment. The islands oil supply will be harvested, and then sold. I aim to make Altis a center of world economy, with increased pensions and lowered tax. The oil will provide the country with more money, which enables more money towards police and NHS spending, as well as for public use. A state-paid education will be provided for children, up until they are 18 - with choice of going to university (also state-paid). Children will be taught life skills, as well as Self-Defence, Morality, and discipline. All adults aged 18-40 are to complete 2 years in the military, in order to ward off rebels groups such as 'The Copper Kings' and 'LeanSquadd'. Wages will be raised, as well as the minimum living wage. 

Thank you for reading, and please consider the SNU whilst voting.

LONG LIVE ALTIS

You have my vote H A N D Y 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back