What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Spar-16 GL 5.56 + Enhanced Black Combat Helmet - SOLD

200k for both 

Hello Neon. I would be interested in removing the equipment you possess of the street however I have two questions.

1. How did you optain this gear?

2. How much do you want for a buy now price

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Neon. I would be interested in removing the equipment you possess of the street however I have two questions.

1. How did you optain this gear?

2. How much do you want for a buy now

I believe I can answer number 1 with - Armed robbery of a UNMC soldier.

Well certainly not, this accusation is 100% false, i met a random hobo in kavala square who was wearing the helmet, i offered to purchase it off of him for a nice cheap price of 25k he accepted then told me how he had obtained a spar 16 GL with smoke rounds at that point i offered him 80k for it, there originally was 25 smokes but as i said it is good for firing smokes into peoples windows. 

100k for the helmet (I want to be a pretty taxi man) 

@Neon

I will pay you £400k to buy now 
I like the sound of that, but i can be greedy and i do like it if there was a 5 at the start of that offer!

actually nevermind fuck it, its yours for £400,000

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the sound of that, but i can be greedy and i do like it if there was a 5 at the start of that offer!

actually nevermind fuck it, its yours for £400,000
I'll come and collect it tomorrow night. What time will you be online until (GMT)

Not too sure, im free now if you would like. im usually on most of the time anyway so pop is a message on ts.
I can't do it right now unfortunately but I'll give you a message tomorrow. Where do you usually hang out? 

Back