What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Spar-16S, AR Black Hemlet, Black Carrier Mk2

kRaul

Selling a Spar-16S with 9 or 10 mags+DMS+Khalia+Supressor+ERCO+Flashlight

Black Carrier Mk2

AR/UNMC Black Helmet

Berret

Bandana (Half-Face)

Stealth Balaclava

Aviator Glasses :)

4 First Aids

Coyote Carryall Backpack

I am not too sure if I still have a SPAR-16GL but if I will log in I'll tell ya.

Selling this old loadout cuz apparently, I got kicked out of UNMC for my 'activity' :)) and I don't see anything nice to do on the server *cough*no roleplay*cough*

Starting bid 350K for everything (not including GL)

:)

If the server didn't decide to glitch anything and lose some stuff yeah sure, I'll check if I still have everything in couple minutes. If I m missing something I'll tell you and you can remake an offer @Doctor Watson

Do you have a problem with me selling old unmc gear mate? Do you think it's hard for me to go and rob a Pvt. or what? :))) @Ollie_ if you think this is how you get promoted in unmc it doesn't work like this (:)

EDIT: Apparently I lost my helmet, maybe accident don t remember. So, recap, 9mags, vest mk2, bandana, beret, the gun. It s up to you or everyone else how much want to pay

20171201235828_1.jpg

20171201235811_1.jpg

20171201235806_1.jpg

20171201235809_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, there's no need to start shit. If I want to get promoted, I'll do it in game. I'm going to leave it there. I'm just bringing up the fact that you're selling your own gearAs stated above, I don't give 2 shits if you continue to sell. I was doing it as a friendly warning, obviously, you didn't take it that way.

Back